We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
a quick and easy dessert to make from the cake you may have left over from the holidays.
- a few slices of cake,
- 1 sachet of vanilla pudding
- 400ml milk
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- diced fruit
- fruit syrup or syrup boiled from a water and sugar and vanilla essence, rum
Preparation time: over 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Dessert with cake:
Wallpaper a bowl or a round bowl with food foil. We prepare pudding with milk and sugar. Cut the cake slices and lightly soak them in syrup. Wallpaper the bottom and walls of the bowl with them, put half of the pudding, the pieces of fruit, a slice of cake, the rest of the pudding, fruit and cover with other slices of cake. Cover with foil, place a plate on top and press a little. Let cool for 3 hours.
Remove the nylon and turn the castor over on a plate. It can be glazed with chocolate or whipped cream.
Chocolate cake - a dessert with an intense chocolate taste!
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Prepare the dough. Sift the flour into a bowl. Add salt and sugar, stir, then add the yeast and stir again.
2.Add the eggs and butter cubes, then gradually pour the milk until you get a soft dough. If the dough is too dry, add another tablespoon of milk.
3. Knead the dough for 8-10 minutes until it becomes elastic, homogeneous and smooth.
4.Place the dough in a bowl, cover with cling film and let it rise for 1 hour at room temperature.
5.Prepare the filling. Melt the butter and chocolate together in the microwave. Mix well.
6. Sift the cocoa powder and sugar, mix the ingredients.
7.Add the almond powder and mix again.
8. Allow the filling to cool to room temperature until it becomes almost solid.
9. Divide the dough into 2 equal parts.
10. Spread 2 rectangles of 60 * 30 cm.
11. Spread a thin and even layer of filling on each sheet of dough, leaving 1.5 cm on the free edges.
12. Roll the sheets into a dough bar, cover them with a towel and let them rest for 10 minutes.
13.Cut the dough bars in half lengthwise.
14. Get 4 strips that you place on the tray lined with baking paper and start knitting the cake as shown in the photos below:
15. Cover the cake with cling film and let it rise for 1 hour 30 minutes.
16. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
17. Bake the cake for 25-30 minutes, check in 20 minutes and if it is brown, cover it with baking foil and bake for a few more minutes.
18.Prepare the sugar syrup. Combine water and sugar in a saucepan and bring the mixture to a boil. Boil it for a few minutes until the sugar is completely dissolved and remove from the heat.
19. Remove the cake from the oven and grease it with syrup using a pastry brush.
How to prepare the fluffy cake?
1. Sift the flour into a large bowl. If you want to be sure that the cake will come out very fluffy, you can sift the flour 2 or 3 times.
2. Heat the milk mixed with the vanilla sugar and caster sugar.
3. Mix the yeast in warm milk, add it over the sifted flour and sprinkle a layer of flour over it. Set it aside until cracks appear in the flour sprinkled over the yeast, then mix everything with a wooden spoon.
4. Prepare for an intense work of at least 20 minutes, in which you will knead the dough. Gradually add the melted butter at room temperature (never in the microwave). After you have mixed the dough very well for about half an hour, let it rise for at least an hour in a warm place.
5. For the filling, chop the walnuts finely and add them to the foam made from the egg whites, beaten very well with the sugar. Put the cocoa powder and the four tablespoons of milk in the composition and mix well, until you get a homogeneous mixture.
6. Divide the dough into four balls and then spread them to form four sheets 1.5 cm thick.
7. Grease each sheet with the filling, then roll them and knit two rolls to get the braided cake.
8. Put the cozonacs in the trays and leave them to rise for another 40 minutes, in a warm place, without electricity.
9. Grease the cozonacs with the mixture of yolk and milk and sprinkle over them sugar, poppy seeds, ground walnuts or cinnamon, as desired.
10. Bake the cakes in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes. You can check if they were made with a toothpick (if you stick it in the shell and there is nothing left on it, it means that the cakes are ready).
Even though it may seem complicated for a beginner, this fluffy cake recipe should be tried. If you follow the steps above, you will get a delicious dessert that you and your family will fall in love with.
Don't know what Christmas presents to buy for your loved ones? Find ideas in the DivaHair Christmas Gifts section!
It is important that the house is warm. All ingredients should be at room temperature, except milk which should be lukewarm but not hot. Mix all the ingredients for the mayonnaise until the yeast dissolves. Put flour in a large bowl and make a hole in the middle. Pour into that Mayan hole. Leave it for about 30 minutes, until the yeast activates, you will see that the mayo becomes frothy.
Add the milk, sugar, salt (on the edge, not directly over the mayo) and start kneading the dough until it becomes quite homogeneous. Then add the beaten eggs and knead again until the eggs are fully incorporated. Add the butter (or margarine) and knead again until the butter is no longer visible. At the end, add the oil, lemon peel and rum essence and knead for about 30 minutes, until the dough is not sticky at all and the bottom and edges of the bowl in which you knead is clean. Cover the bowl with a clean towel and leave it in a warm, raised place for 2 hours. The dough should triple in volume.
On the work table given with flour, divide the dough into 10 equal pieces. Knead each piece lightly, just enough to give it a round, bun-like shape. Place the pieces obtained on a large clean towel. Cover with another towel and leave to rise for 30 minutes. Mix the ingredients for the filling. Taste the filling and if you want sweeter, you can add more sugar. 5 trays wider and with higher walls (if you make fewer cakes use cake trays, they will be more attractive) grease well with oil, including the edges.
We take each piece of dough and spread it on a thin sheet with one finger. We put the filling on the sheet, while we take it with both fists. Spread the filling evenly over the dough. Roll the dough, lightly so that the filling does not come out. We placed the cozonacs in the tray, at a distance from each other. Cover the cozonacs with cotton towels and leave to rise again for 1 hour. During this time, heat the oven to 180 degrees C. Grease the cozonacs with beaten eggs with cream.
You can grease them by hand, no brush needed. Bake for 1 hour, until golden brown on top.
Ingredients needed for the fluffy cake recipe
Dough for two braided cakes:
- 1 kg of flour
- 1/2 liter of skim milk
- 200 grams of melted butter at room temperature (or you can use 100 grams of butter and 100 milliliters of oil)
- 2 sachets of dry yeast
- 5 yolks
- a teaspoon of salt
- vanilla sugar (a few sachets)
- esenta de rom
- 250 grams of sugar
For the filling:
- 500 grams of walnut kernels
- egg whites from 5 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons of milk
To grease the cake:
- 1 raw yolk
- 30 ml of milk
A very simple and very delicious dessert, you will definitely like it!
A simple 3-layer dessert recipe with a great taste! This dessert is perfect if you want something new and less common!
For the dough:
-1 teaspoon of baking powder
-1 tablespoon sour cream.
For the filling:
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. In a bowl add the sifted flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, egg yolk and cold butter cut into small cubes. Stir in all the ingredients so that you get something resembling breadcrumbs. Add the cream and mix the composition with your hands until you get a crumbly dough.
2. Wrap the dough obtained in cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Prepare the filling. In a deep bowl, add the cheese, cream, starch, sugar, vanilla sugar and egg yolks. Pass the ingredients with the mixer so that you get a fluid cream.
4. Arrange the dough obtained in a baking dish with a diameter of 22 cm (possibly also with a diameter of 24 cm) and lightly spread the dough on the surface of the mold with your hands and form a border.
5. Pour the creamy composition over the dough, level it a little and shake the tray so that no air bubbles form.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes until the cheese layer is lightly browned.
7. Prepare the meringue. Beat the egg whites, using a mixer set at low speed. Gradually add a little powdered sugar. Mix well until you get a meringue.
8. Remove the form from the oven and cover the cake with the prepared meringue. Do not level the meringue layer. The more unevenly you arrange it, the more appetizing the cake will be after baking. Return the cake to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes at 160 ° C until golden brown.
First, beat until the following foams: 2 egg yolks, a whole egg, 5-6 sachets of vanilla sugar, a cup of sugar with a liter of warm milk
In another bowl prepare 1700 gr of flour, a teaspoon of salt, 4 sachets of dry yeast, over which 50 ml of oil is poured
Add to these the frothy milk mixture, and knead on the robot or by hand.
After being well kneaded, it returns to the workspace
Leave to rise for 15 minutes.
Divide into 8 bunches, which are left to rise again for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, rub 250 gr of butter frothy
Spread the shells one by one and grease with butter.
Put the filling on each sheet, as appropriate. I made it with poppy seeds, raisins, grated chocolate and grated lemon and orange peel.
They are braided according to fantasy (the minimum for me), they are put in trays and left to rise for another hour
Bake for about 45 minutes on low heat.
After they are baked, and let the oleaca harden, boil a syrup, water + sugar + a flavor (I put vanilla, it works very well). The syrup is made according to everyone's sweet taste. I put about half a liter of water and about 10 tablespoons of sugar, plus 3 vanillas.
When the cozonacs are cooled, pour the syrup over the cozonac, directly into the tray. The dough absorbs the syrup.
I let the cozonac drink the syrup, and when they were completely cold, and no liquid flowed from the tray, I put them in a bag, with the tray all the way, until the next day.