I honestly didn't know how to say them otherwise, but they are tasty ...
- 1 kg of shrimp in crust
- a few tablespoons of olive oil (6-7)
- 7 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 larger clove of garlic
- green parsley
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Sauteed Shrimp:
wash the shrimp and let them drain for a few minutes.
put the oil, lemon juice, sliced garlic and chopped parsley in a bowl and beat well with a fork until it becomes like a cream.
put oil in a frying pan and heat the shrimp, which we will leave for about 15 minutes, sautéing (turning) them on all sides.
when they are ready, turn off the heat and pour the sauce over them.
mix and serve.
The ones in the crust are preferable, then everyone cleans them, because they keep their taste and aroma better.
SHRIMP WITH GARLIC
Shrimp with garlic, the simplest, most delicious and fast shrimp recipe .I used large, fresh red shrimp, but you can also use frozen shrimp that you put directly in the pan without thawing.
They can be eaten simply with toast, boiled rice, pan-fried vegetables or cooked pasta, they are great prepared like this, whatever garnish you choose.
- 400 g shrimp
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- 1 hot pepper (I used 2 dried)
- juice of half a lemon
- chopped parsley
Method of preparation shrimp with garlic
If you use fresh shrimp, peel them, remove the flesh and wash them quickly under running cold water. Dry them on absorbent napkins.
For extra taste and appearance, keep the shrimp tails.
Put the olive oil, chopped garlic and hot pepper in a pan.
Simmer for a minute or two until the garlic starts to color and then add the shrimp.
Cook for 4-5 minutes, shaking the pan from time to time. Turn off the heat, salt, add the lemon juice and chopped parsley.
Eat hot shrimp with the sauce formed and the desired garnish. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Shrimp in butter sauce, on a bed of salad
Of all the seafood, shrimp ranks first in the top of Romanians' preferences. Most prefer them in pasta or in different sauces, both variants being unfortunately quite. caloric. Fortunately, well-cooked shrimp in garlic butter and lime juice can be eaten without problems with a mix of lettuce, cucumber, carrot and avocado.
For the preparation to be perfect, it must be accompanied by a special sauce, made of peanut butter, chilli sauce with ginger, sweet dalton sauce and lemon juice. For the preparation of the sauce we recommend the use of a mixer, the peanut butter being quite difficult to homogenize.
Even if we are talking about shrimp and sauce, the fact that all the action takes place on a salad leaf, you can consume this dish without using a fork and knife. All you have to do is roll the salad leaf and eat it like a shaorma.
From agony to ecstasy for me, from meat to shrimp :)). I had to buy a few and cook them because since I was in Spain I was left with an image in my head, namely some huge pink shrimps, perched on ice and on top of them the price: 2.30 euro / kg, offer of the day & # 8230 it's harder for us because the sea is far away and the shrimp are getting smaller and more expensive & # 8230but we come back to the recipe, I write it quickly because I can't work with it.
We wash the shrimp well, I like them but I'm afraid to clean them so I make them whole and clean them when I eat them, but you can clean them first (you can find enough videos on google).
Fry a few cloves of garlic, remove them and then add the shrimp. Stir gently and let them fry for 2-3 minutes. Add a little lemon juice, leave for a minute and you're done.
Servim. They are delicious, I think I would eat 1 kg, but maybe when I go to Spain :).
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
PASTA WITH SHRIMP IN BUTTER SAUCE WITH GARLIC I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared PASTA WITH SHRIMP IN BUTTER SAUCE WITH GARLIC. The shrimp came out soft, in combination with the butter and garlic sauce were phenomenal. You can combine them with any form of fresh pasta. I hope you like this recipe and enjoy it. I wish you a more delicious day and good appetite!
450 gr. - peeled shrimp
200 gr. - noodle pasta
Peel and juice of half a lemon
6-8 chopped garlic cloves
1 tablespoon - olive oil
Method of preparation:
- Bring water to a boil. Once the water starts to boil, grab the sauce.
- Pour a little oil into a large pan, add butter, chili peppers, garlic, mix and let all the flavors infuse on low heat for 2 minutes.
- At the same time put a teaspoon of salt in boiling water and add the pasta, boil it according to the instructions on the package.
- Then add the shrimp to the pan, pour the wine, grate the peel and squeeze the juice of half a lemon. Season with salt, pepper and cook the shrimp over medium to high heat for 3-4 minutes or depending on the size, stirring occasionally.
- At the same time, when the shrimp are ready, the pasta must be prepared. Add the drained water to the shrimp pan, stir a little, turn off the heat and serve the shrimp pasta in large plates, decorate with chopped parsley and enjoy!
Shrimp (or shrimp, as they were formerly called incorrectly "SHRIMP”To become a norm accepted by the Romanian Academy), bigger or smaller, raw or pre-cooked, fresh or frozen, are more and more present in our daily menu. We find them in stews of Catalan, Greek or Brazilian origin, in Italian risottos or pasta, on the grill, or even lightly browned in the pan. But know that I even go to salads. About shrimp salad below I read somewhere, but I do not remember where (age, deh), but I remember the main ingredients (maybe some extra). You can prepare it as an alternative to the classic "beef salad", because you have much less work to do.
What do you need?
- 100 g of favorite peeled shrimp (fresh or frozen)
- 1 can (150 g) of sweet corn kernels
- 1 can (180 g) of peas and baby carrots
- 4 - 6 tablespoons light mayonnaise with garlic (1 raw egg yolk, 1 boiled egg yolk, 2 - 3 teaspoons fine mustard, 2 cloves garlic, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 150 mL sunflower oil, 150 g fatty Greek yogurt )
- Salt, pepper, lemon juice - to taste
- 2-3 strands of green onions or chives - for decoration.
How do you proceed?
First make sure the shrimp are preferred. It is usually written on the package, but if it is not written (or not packaged), it should be pink, not gray. If you use frozen shrimp, let them thaw slowly overnight in the refrigerator. Rinse them well under running water, then let them drain.
Do the same with canned peas and carrots, as well as corn: drain the liquid from the can, rinse under running water, let it drain. If the carrots seem too big, you can cut them into rounds.
Peel the garlic and crush it (best in a garlic press).
For mayonnaise mix the crushed boiled egg yolk with the raw egg yolk, lemon juice and fine mustard. Add the oil thinly, stirring constantly. Then add the crushed garlic, then the Greek yogurt (see that it is 10% fat).
More details on obtaining light mayonnaise can be found here.
Mix the shrimp with the peas, carrots and corn (all well drained), then add the mayonnaise (more, less - as you like) and mix.
Season with salt, pepper, lemon juice and, finally, decorate with thin rings of green onions or onions.
Have fun and see you healthy again!
How to make pasta recipe with shrimp in butter and garlic sauce - Tips & Tricks
1. What ingredients can we replace in the pasta recipe with pan-fried shrimp?
If you don't have all the ingredients in the recipe, don't worry! You will still be able to make this pasta recipe with shrimp. Here are the ingredients that can be replaced:
- You can replace butter with clarified butter or oil for a dairy-free recipe. Give up the cheese or replace it with your favorite vegan cheese.
- Parmesan can be replaced with Grana Padano or Pecorino if you prefer them.
- You can even use other types of pasta. Spaghetti or linguine go very well. Just keep in mind that larger pasta will need more cooking time (usually between 8 and 10 minutes of tooth cooking). You will need more liquid for cooking, because larger pasta will absorb more soup than thin ones. To be sure, set aside 2-3 cups of soup and add them if necessary.
2. Can we add wine to the pasta recipe with shrimp in butter?
Yes, a little wine would go perfectly to intensify the flavors!
Add 1/2 cup of white wine to the shrimp during the last minutes of cooking, before adding the pasta. Let the shrimp simmer in the wine to absorb all the flavor. Then take them out of the pan and continue the recipe.
As for the wine to use, there is no secret here: use your favorite wine, which you usually drink. In the end, the amount is very small and it will reach your stomach :).
In any case, do not buy the cheapest wine. Wine is important because it intensifies the aroma of food, but its aroma will be felt. You don't want your food to taste like a wine you wouldn't normally drink.
3. The best way to cook shrimp for this recipe
To get the most fragile shrimp, cook them in a pan, in a single layer, until they get a pink hue. This way you can use only one dish for this recipe, because you can cook pasta in the same pan. This means fewer dishes to wash and more time to enjoy cooked food.
Tip: Use jumbo shrimp or large shelled and cleaned shrimp for a rich and juicy aroma.
You can also use pre-cooked shrimp.
Whether you buy pre-cooked shrimp or use grilled shrimp, fried, left over from another table, the method is the same. Simply add the cooked shrimp just before serving (after the pasta is cooked) and let it warm up.
Or if you prefer the grill, you can grill the shrimp and add them right before serving.
To make grilled shrimp:
- Grease the grill with a drop of oil and heat it to medium temperature.
- In a large bowl, mix the shrimp with salt, pepper and oil or melted butter until evenly covered.
- Cook the shrimp for 2-3 minutes on each side or until it becomes an opaque color.
4. How do we make this pasta recipe with low-carb pan-fried shrimp?
If you follow a low-carb diet, you can make this recipe without pasta. You will only need 1/4 cup of soup to get a creamier sauce.
- First, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until the aroma begins to feel, about 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add the shrimp and sprinkle with chili flakes and salt.
- Cook the shrimp for 1-2 minutes on each side or until it turns an opaque pink. Set them aside on a plate.
- In the same pan, add the peel and lemon juice. Pour 1/4 cup of soup. Bring to the boil, then simmer for about 5 minutes to allow the flavors to blend in and the sauce to subside and intensify.
- Add the parmesan and chopped parsley and stir until the cheese melts. Put the shrimp back in the pan and turn off the heat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and the low-carb pan-fried shrimp recipe is ready to be served!
5. How to make this recipe with frozen shrimp?
If you want to use frozen shrimp, it is best to let them thaw before cooking. You can defrost them quickly by placing them in a bowl of cold water for 20-30 minutes. Drain well and wipe the shrimp with a paper towel to dry.
6. How to make this recipe with favorite frozen shrimps?
As with raw frozen shrimp, you will first need to defrost them. You can do this while cooking the pasta as written in the recipe (just skip the part where the shrimp is cooked).
Meanwhile, take the shrimp out of the bag and place them in a bowl of cold water. Let them thaw, then drain and wipe the shrimp with a paper towel to dry.
After the pasta is cooked al dente, put the pre-cooked shrimp in the pan and add the cheese as written in the recipe.
More pasta recipes:
If I made you want this recipe for pasta with shrimp in butter, try the following:
What is left for you to do but go to the kitchen and start cooking this recipe for pan-fried shrimp pasta? And when you do, don't forget to show me the result on Instagram. Use the @theblondelish tag.
And if you liked this video recipe and want to see other similar videos, Subscribe to My YouTube Channel.
Tips & Tricks For White Shrimp Fry Shrimp Recipe
1. What ingredients can be replaced in this simple shrimp recipe in white sauce
The pan-fried shrimp recipe is very versatile. You can easily replace the ingredients with your favorites or even use a different kind of cheese, depending on what you have at hand.
For starters, you can easily turn this recipe into a chicken in Parmesan sauce, instead of shrimp. Start by cutting the boneless chicken leg into cubes. Cook the chicken in the same way as the shrimp, adding a few minutes to the cooking time to penetrate very well, until it is no longer pink inside.
Another way to make this recipe is with grilled chicken. To do this, follow the recipe for creamy Parmesan sauce. While the sauce is cooking over low heat, cook the chicken breast or thighs on an outdoor grill * or on a grill pan *. Then slice the meat and mix it in the sauce before serving.
When it comes to greens, you can have fun experimenting! I like the fresh basil aroma, but you can use parsley, oregano, chives & # 8211 or a mixture!
You can also replace parmesan with another type of cheese such as mozzarella or pecorino. I still prefer the strong taste and salty aroma of Parmesan & # 8211 nothing compares to it.
Note: Whatever type of cheese you choose, to melt evenly in the sauce, you must use finely grated cheese (as you see in the video below).
2. What can we serve shrimp with?
This recipe for pan-fried shrimp in white sauce goes perfectly with a lot of food. To keep it keto, serve shrimp in parmesan sauce with cauliflower rice.
Or, if you don't avoid carbs, it's delicious with brown rice or pasta. It's almost like this pasta recipe with shrimp and white sauce.
In terms of side dishes, I like to complement this cheese sauce with something fresh and slightly similar to a lettuce. Try Tabbouleh Salad With Quinoa Or Avocado And Asparagus Salad Keto Recipe
3. How to make the shrimp recipe in the pan faster
To make this recipe even faster, use pre-cooked shrimp. If they are frozen, thaw them overnight in the refrigerator or leave them in the sink under a stream of warm water for quick thawing.
Start by cooking the Parmesan sauce following the instructions in the recipe. Then add the favorite shrimp to the pan and cook for about a minute to heat. Garnish and serve!
More Keto Recipes
Can't get enough of cheese? Then you are lucky if you follow a keto diet! Here are some of my favorite keto cheese recipes that you can try next time. Most are gluten free!
And if you liked this video recipe for shrimp in white sauce and you want to see other similar ones, don't forget to subscribe to My YouTube Channel. See you there!
Florin Dumitrescu recipe - Easter with shrimp and pumpkin
Shrimp pasta was part of the five-recipe cocktail prepared by Florin Dumitrescu at MasterChef (in the May 22 edition). Reproducing his recipes was a difficult endeavor for the competitors. 4 of them were somewhat "prevented" from this test and were in danger of being eliminated. Do you think that you would have done better?
Chop the zucchini into small cubes. Put the pan on low heat, add a tablespoon of butter to the pan. Chop the shrimp and together with the zucchini put them in the pan with butter.
Meanwhile, prepare the pasta dough. For one serving you need 100g of flour and an egg. Knead the dough until it becomes homogeneous. Spread the crust and then cut (you can make spaghetti, tagliatele or maltagliati).
When the shrimp start to cook, they are extinguished with brandy and flambe. When the fire is extinguished, add the cream and salt and let it reduce until the sauce binds.
The cut pasta is boiled for a maximum of 2 minutes, then put in the pan with shrimp and sautéed.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
How to prepare shrimp and pineapple salad?
Exotic shrimp and pineapple salad prepares in less than a quarter of an hour.
1. Clean and wash the shrimp, then let them boil for a maximum of three minutes.
2. Meanwhile, mix the vinegar with the fish sauce and chili sauce.
3. Grate the cabbage and carrot and mix them with the boiled shrimp and diced pineapple.
4. Season this mixture with the sauce obtained above and garnish with fried peanuts.
serves shrimp and pineapple salad as soon as you have finished preparing it, to enjoy the freshness of the ingredients.