The beans are left in the water for 24 hours, in the meantime taking care to throw away the water and rinse the beans three times.
We boil the beans for about 2 and a half hours, 3 and during this interval we change the water five times and each time we rinse the beans. Do not be afraid that it will not keep its taste (many people tend to do this), it will remain intact and digestion will be easy.
Near the end of cooking, prepare the vegetable sauce for the beans.
I boiled the beans in Zepter and the cooking time was shortened.
I prepared the vegetable sauce as follows:
I put in a saucepan, the olive oil and two or three tablespoons of water and then I added in turn, chopped onion, sliced pepper, grated celery then half a grated carrot and the other half cut into rounds. I added the grated tomato, tomato paste and salt to taste. I left it on low heat for ten minutes (I also put it in Zepter).
In the last water in which the beans boil, add the marjoram, cumin, bay leaf and paprika. When the beans are cooked about 90% (so almost cooked), add the sauce and then adjust the final taste by adding salt and pepper (taste until we like), or other spices to personal taste (possibly if we want a more sour note a little more tomato paste , if we want it to be sweet and sour we can put a spoonful of sugar (brown or molasses).
It is a simple food, but with a very good taste!
Red beans with Bucovina sausages
It takes some time to prepare bean dishes. Does the fact that you lost a few good hours keeping the pan without boiling water bring you anything other than the satisfaction of doing it yourself? Possibly a higher utility bill. I also said it on other occasions: as long as you cook 2 to 4 servings of food, it is much more advantageous to use canned beans. You don't have to use the brand in the pictures. It is quite expensive, but the quality also corresponds to the price paid. Given the long shelf life, you do well to buy it with the bass.
What do you need?
- 1 large can (800 g) of red beans
- 1 Bucovina sausage (240 g)
- 100 g pork breast (smoked, yes, better smoked)
- 2 tomatoes (if you don't like rubber tomatoes sold in the off-season, it's better to put 2-3 tablespoons of concentrated tomato paste or ½ canned tomatoes in cubes)
- 1 bunch of green onions (no one is upset if you don't have green go the other colors of the traffic light go: yellow or red)
- 1 chilli powder (if you like tex-mex food, you can also put half a teaspoon)
- salt and pepper & # 8211 to taste.
How do you proceed?
- Cut the pork breast into small pieces and brown it in a non-stick pan without oil
- Remove the pieces of browned breast and keep them, because you will surely need them (however, after they have cooled down a bit, one or two pieces only prepare the way down the throat well for a palinca thimble)
- In the fat collected in the pan brown the pieces of sausage previously notched, to penetrate well
- While the sausage is browning, cut the tomatoes into small cubes and the green onions into slices
- In the fat left by the breast and sausage, fry the green onion until it softens
- When it starts to brown, turn off with the tomatoes and add the chilli powder, then stir in the pan for another 3-4 minutes (the fire should be small now)
- It's time to put the beans on the fire and open a parenthesis here.
When I cook with canned beans I always use canned juice (except for salads, obviously). Many connoisseurs say that all the preservatives are concentrated in the liquid in the box, all the "E's" which - isn't it? - They are very bad because they are not good. I let the connoisseurs know that the grains had time to extract from the liquid as many E's as they wanted, to which they would not let go no matter how much they were washed and rinsed by those connoisseurs. I closed the parenthesis.
- Boil over low heat, covered with a lid, for 7 to 20 minutes, depending on how thick you want the beans to remain.
- Finally, toss in the pan the remaining pieces of pork breast (if your brandy has not consumed them) and season with salt and pepper.
Now is the time to take care of the pickles and the red and dry Merlot that should be left and right of the Bucovina sausages garnished with low beans (more or less).
Have fun and see you healthy again!
- the leaves of a lettuce,
- a bunch of green onions,
- 2-3 suitable tomatoes,
- 200 g of boiled red beans (I used red beans, Bonduelle brand), to taste,
- 1-2 tablespoons of olive or sunflower seed oil (and flax or sesame seed oil is very good in salads, if you wish),
- a bunch of green parsley.
Lettuce leaves, green onions and parsley leaves, washed well and drained of water, cut and put in a large bowl. Then add all the other ingredients, mix and taste. If it is suitable for salt, the salad with red beans can be eaten as such or as a garnish for steaks and dishes from rice, potatoes or other vegetables.
Red lentil food recipe
Ingredients for 8 servings of red lentils:
- 500g red lentils
- 2 large onions
- 2 capsicums
- 1 small carrot
- 1 can of tomatoes without skin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 5 cloves of garlic
- oil, salt, pepper
How do we make red lentil food?
1. As I wrote, soak the lentils in cold water for a few hours, preferably the night before. Floating grains are removed (same as beans)
2. Chop the onion and heat it in oil, in a larger pan (be careful I cooked for a battalion). Add the peeled carrot and put on a small grater, chopped garlic and diced pepper. Let it fry well then add the strained lentils. We also add diced tomatoes together with the canned juice (you can use fresh tomatoes if it is the season).
Mix well and add about 300ml of water, salt, coriander and peppercorns.
Let it simmer and, if necessary, add more water. After 20 minutes, do not leave the stove as there is a good chance that it will stick to the bottom of the pan and as such you should always stir.
Taste and if necessary season with salt and pepper. Serve as such or with various dishes of pork, chicken or beef.
We ate with sausages and sauerkraut, you don't have to do like us :)
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Red Bean Recipes
|Red beans & # 8211||200 grams|
|Chicken fillets & # 8211||not less than 300 grams|
|Onions, carrots & # 8211||1 piece each.|
|potatoes & # 8211||3 pieces.|
|Garlic, any green, bay leaves & # 8211||for taste|
|Cooking time: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 138 Kcal|
Beans are often cooked in meat broth. Food culture goes well with all kinds of meat, spices, herbs and vegetables. Chicken fillet soup is tasty and nutritious.
- Wash the soaked beans well
- Wash the fillet, cut it into small pieces
- Fry the onion and finely chopped carrots
- Put the meat on a low heat, then add the beans and potatoes.
Frying, spices of your choice, bay leaf, in the soup put the choice of hostess: immediately with beans or after some time. While the soup is boiling, add the garlic, wash the herbs, add these ingredients 8-10 minutes before the food is ready.
Georgian lobio in a slow cooker
Lobio recipes a lot. In a multi-stove this dish is cooked very simply, but it turns out tasty and fragrant. Lobio red beans can be served as a side dish for meat, fish, cooked vegetables and can be used separately. And the dish remains tasty even in the cold.
- 4 multi beans
- 100 grams of tomato paste
- 6-7 cloves of garlic
- 70 grams of cilantro green
- Optional spices: pepper, sun-hops
- Salt and sugar as desired.
Gatit lobio. The longer the bean, the less time will be spent preparing it.
- Put the beans, fill it with water. There should be enough water to cover a finger
- Now you can put the & # 8220Quenching & # 8221 mode for about 1.5 hours
- When it's time, add the remaining ingredients: tomato paste, garlic, herbs, spices, salt, some sugar
Dish when served on the table can be decorated with extra greens or walnut kernels.
Second course: beans with vegetables
In this recipe, red beans should be well boiled, soft, as long as soaking before cooking is necessary.
On a glass of vegetables, take a carrot and onion. To make the fragrant scent, add a few favorite spices a few cloves of garlic and pepper. You will also need two tablespoons of tomato paste (you can use ketchup).
- Put the red beans in a bowl suitable for baking, add water, boil, drain the water
- Pour in hot water, salt and bring to a boil over heat
- If necessary, the water can be poured to make it very soft
- In the finished beans, pour a little vegetable oil, add the carrots and chopped onions and let them chop under the lid. Add garlic and greens to vegetables for a few minutes until cooked through. Sometimes add sour cream or mayonnaise to this dish.
Frozen beans beans how to cook, what to serve.
How to prepare a canned bean salad with biscuits, read here.
Take note of the recipe for cooking chinahs in pots.
Delicious hot meat beans & # 8211
Beans cooked with meat are simple and tasty. For cooking, you can take any meat, in the recipe described below, pork is used.
The following products are taken:
- One kilogram of pork (fillet)
- 300 grams of red beans
- A glass of tomato juice (you can dilute the paste)
- For the recipe 3-4 tablespoons of flour
- Onion garlic
- A teaspoon of spices for meat.
Soak beans before cooking. Small slices of fillet can be pre-fried, rolled in flour. Put the meat in small portions until you get a nice crust so that it cooks evenly.
Pass the onion separately. Fry the vegetables, fried meat and onions, spices, salt, pour a little water and cook for about an hour. Then add chopped garlic, tomatoes, some sugar (optional), more water.
Beans should boil, and then leave another stew for fifteen minutes.
Sukkotash: a plate of beans and corn
There are several versions of this original vessel. According to one of them, this dish was cooked in America by the ancient Indians, on the other hand & # 8211 the homeland of the sukkotash is Hungary.
The hot base is beans and canned corn. The peculiarity of the recipe below is that the sukotash will be lean, without adding cream or butter.
- 1.5-2 glasses of red beans
- A glass of preserved corn
- Onions, Bulgarian pepper & # 8211 1 pc
- Garlic, salt, spices (coriander, chili, turmeric, cinnamon, etc.)
- Optional: celery stalk, parsley, thyme.
Soak the beans before boiling. Fry the peppers and onions. Stir in boiled corn, fry, add crushed garlic, spices, salt. Simmer for 20 minutes, then add the greens. The aroma antenna is ready.
Canned bean salad and corn
This dish is prepared quite quickly, because the products do not have to be cooked separately, they are canned. The salad is obtained at the same time with nutritious and dietary foods: wine vinegar or olive oil are used as a dressing.
Take 0.5 cans of canned corn and beans. Wash the beans from the juice. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes and the onion into thin slices. Mix all ingredients by adding chopped parsley and salt.
Prepare a salad dressing: crushed garlic through a press, mix with pepper, 2 tablespoons olive oil. Instead of butter, you can take 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar. Season with salad.
Salad with red beans and mushrooms
The food turns out to be delicate and very nutritious, and the preserved mushrooms will add special piquancy. Mayonnaise is present in this recipe, so carefully add salad to the salad.
- A can of canned red beans
Bank of cans
- A carrot and a light bulb
- 100 grams of hard cheese
- Cabbage, garlic, black pepper
- Mayonnaise as you wish.
Grated carrots and chopped onion are sent to the pan. Add the preserved samples and, stirring, fry for 10 minutes.
Put the canned beans in a salad bowl.
Give the tomatoes. Squeeze the garlic. Cheese cheese. Mix all products, add mayonnaise. Soften the chopped dill. The salad is ready to serve.
Beans and pork
- Red beans & # 8211 500 grams
- Green beans & # 8211 200 grams
- Offal (pig ears) & # 8211 2 pcs
- Smoked products: sausages, pork ribs, bacon, etc. & # 8211 300 grams
- 2 onions
- A glass of tomatoes (grated tomatoes, diluted tomato paste or ketchup)
- Spicy spices: black pepper or black pepper.
- Prepare the main components: soak the beans and change the water a few times
- Prepare your ears: you need to clean them well, if you need to throw and wash
- First, it is recommended to boil the ears and vegetables separately, then mix and pour so much water that it only slightly covers the contents of the tray.
- After 30 minutes, add the smoked meat to boiling water and simmer for another hour.
While the main ingredients are cooking, cut the onion. Then remove the ears. When they cool, cut them into thin strips. Bend the onion and garlic cut in vegetable oil.
There, add the tomatoes, spices, pan broth and green beans. Melt for 10 minutes and put everything in the pan. And finally, pepper and salt.
Smoked bean stew
Smoked bean stew. A simple and tasty recipe for eating beans (dried) with smoked. With tasty and aromatic tomato sauce, only good to spread slices of bread through it.
For 4 servings:
300 g beans
500 g meat (I used salami) with fat and mice from pork belly & # 8211 smoked
1/2 red onion
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
1 tablespoon oil
dried thyme and tarragon one tablespoon each
2 bay leaves
Preparation Smoked bean stew
We inflate the beans in cold water, we throw all the floating beans from the beginning (they were attacked by beetles).
I left the beans swollen yesterday from noon until this morning at 6 changing the water once last night, writes bucataria-universala.com
I boiled the beans together with the meat in cold water, after 30 minutes on a very low heat I threw the water and I rinsed the beans and the meat. Always with hot water!
I boiled the water again and when it was hot I added the beans, the meat and the bay leaves, if the meat you use is not very salty like the one I used then add salt. I let it simmer until the beans were ready.
I threw the water again, but this operation is not mandatory you can use the water in which the beans boiled.
I put the chopped onion in the pan together with the sliced carrots, the oil and a little salt.
When the onion softened, I added the beans and the boiled meat, the boiled water from a pan that boiled on the next fire or even the water in which the beans boiled, the tomato concentrate and the sweet paprika mixed in a polish with hot water.
Bring to a boil until the carrots are cooked through.
Add thyme and tarragon, salt if needed and pepper when everything is ready.
Extinguish the fire and let it cool a little before serving.
Ideally, serve it to taste with red onions or hot peppers. Whoever wants can add a tablespoon of sour cream to the plate.
* The content of this article is for information only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. For a correct diagnosis, we recommend that you consult a specialist.
600 g motley beans
600 g beef
1 kg of peppers
1 pasta & acircrnac
salt and pepper
optional: greenery (parsley)
Preparation time : 90 minutes
Step 1: The beans are boiled, changing the water about 2 times. Along with it, cook an onion, celery and carrot. Then you will care.
Step 2: Cut the beef into pieces.
Step 3: Bake the kapia pepper and clean it. Drain. After that, the pepper will be cut into pieces.
Step 4: Boil the meat.
Step 5: Put the oil in the pan and put 2 finely chopped onions.
Step 6: When the onion is browned, start adding meat juice, boiled beans, kapia pepper, mashed vegetables (celery, carrot, boiled onion), salt and pepper. Let them cook over low heat.
Step 7: When the vegetables and meat are tender, you can add the finely chopped greens.
Red bean dish
- 300 & # 32 g & # 32 red beans
- 1 & # 32 large onion
- 1 & # 32 carrot
- 1 & # 32 bell pepper
- 1 & # 32 garlic clove
- 200 & # 32 ml & # 32 tomato sauce & # 32 or canned red tomatoes
- 50 & # 32 ml & # 32 oil
- a teaspoon of paprika
- 1 & # 32 bay leaf
- salt & # 32 pepper - to taste
The nutritional data provided in some recipes are estimated, and their role is only informative. Values cannot be guaranteed and should not be used in the treatment of medical conditions.
The equipment and ingredient sections above may contain affiliate links to the products I use and recommend.
Have you tried the recipe? Tag @iuliana_bucate_aromate or hashtag #bucatearomate on Instagram so I can find you!
Bean stew, fasting recipe
How good is a bean stew, even if it doesn't have sausages or smoked meat!
- 400 g beans
- 3 red onions
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- sweet and hot paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3-4 tablespoons oil.
Method of preparation
The beans are picked, washed in a few waters and then left to soften from evening to morning. In the morning, remove and bring to a boil in 2-3 waters, to eliminate all toxins.
After boiling and the grain is soft but whole, it is drained in a sieve.
During this time, cut the onion into scales, grind the garlic and put it to harden in a pan with oil. When the onion has become glassy, add the beans and a little water.
Separately, prepare the tomato paste with salt, pepper, thyme and paprika, and if the paste is too thick, add a little lukewarm water and pour over the beans. Add a bay leaf and let it drop, at the right heat, in the oven.
Video: Burrito Mexican (December 2021).