We clean the potatoes, wash them and cut them into cubes, then we boil them in water with a little salt so that the fork enters them (approx. 15 min).
When they are ready, drain them from the water and in a smaller tray that we grease with butter, put the potatoes, sprinkle a little salt, put a little grated cheese on top, then the ham and the chicken breast to cover the whole surface of the tray, the cherry tomatoes and grated cheese again.
Beat the eggs with the cream and milk and pour over the entire surface of the tray. At the end we put grated mozzarella.
Put the tray in the oven for approx. 20 minutes or until nicely browned.
Serve hot with pickles, we ate with gogonele. Great appetite!
& # 8211 500 g potatoes, 300 g chicken breast, 125 g mozzarella, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 1 teaspoon dried basil, 1 teaspoon paprika, 30 ml oil, salt, pepper
Radem mic mozzarella. Peel the potatoes, cut into cubes. Cut the meat into cubes, mix with the potatoes, paprika, basil, oregano, oil, salt and pepper to taste, mix and place in a pan.
Cover with aluminum foil and put in the preheated oven over high heat (250) for 40 minutes. Remove the foil, sprinkle on the entire surface of the mozzarella and put in the oven on low heat (160) for 5 minutes. Serve immediately, optionally with cream.
Let's start with the part that lasts longer: boiling chicken breast. The idea is to boil a few boils, not to boil until they spread. It is best to cut it in 4 when you put it to boil so that it penetrates faster and better.
After it has acquired a whitish color and boiled for a few minutes, take it out and leave it to cool.
Meanwhile, prepare your tray, grease it with oil and line it with flour, cut red tomatoes and diced cheese.
First layer: cheese Second layer: tomatoes Third layer: cheese Fourth layer: chicken breast cubes Beat eggs well with salt (if necessary), pepper and basil and pour evenly over the 4 layers in the pan. If it seems to you that the egg is not uniform in the tray, you can use a fork / spoon to fix the problem.
Put the tray in the preheated oven and leave until the omelette browns nicely.http: //bucatarella.blogspot.ro/
Other recipes from the category Appetizers
Finely chop the onion (or put it through the mincer), cook it a little together with the spices, mix it with the cleaned and washed mushrooms then boil, eggs and flour and put it in a greased pan and sprinkled with flour then give it to oven. It is
Casserole with baked chicken and vegetables. Dinner prepared very easily for all family members
Are you bored of the classic chicken chops? Prepare a very delicious dish in the form of baked chicken breast with a lot of juicy and healthy vegetables. Everything is covered with a cheese crust.
First, cut the chicken breast into smaller pieces and fry until golden brown with a little olive oil.
Then transfer the meat to a bowl.
Continue to fry the cleaned and sliced mushrooms in the same oil.
After about two minutes, add the finely chopped and chopped onion and crushed garlic.
Sprinkle with plain flour and mix well.
After about a minute and a half, pour milk over the ingredients and sprinkle the sauce with salt, ground pepper, thyme and chili flakes.
At the end, add pieces of cherry tomatoes, pieces of pepper to the mixture and remove from the pan after a few minutes.
Wipe the baking dish with butter and pour the finished vegetable sauce into it.
Place the chicken on top, sprinkle evenly with grated cheese as desired and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes at a temperature of 200 ° C.
Potato gratin with chicken breast & # 8211 a simple, extremely tasty idea, in which the meat and the garnish come at the end dressed in melted cheeses.
I leave below the best recipe for chicken breast and potato gratin. It is a simple recipe, easy and quick to prepare. All those who have eaten and tried the recipe can confirm this.
Chicken breast, a bland and tasteless meat in general, is more than good in this combination.
You can eat potato gratin with chicken breast for lunch or dinner, but you can also take it to the office in a casserole.
Gratinated potatoes are among the most appreciated recipes by housewives, but also by all those who love recipes with potatoes in general, but especially baked potato recipes. In our house we often eat potatoes. I cooked them in dry dishes, so you can see them all in a collection of potato recipes, and the link is here.
If you like gratin recipes, you can be inspired to prepare other gratin potato recipes, but also other gratin recipes. from this link.
Most gratin recipes are made with béchamel sauce. Well, this recipe is so simple that you won't need sauces. The creaminess will be ensured by the eggs and melted cheeses.
But I will leave you with some tips about boiling potatoes in shell:
& # 8212 choose healthy potatoes without sprouting & # 8211 you can use a brush or the abzive part of a sponge that has not been used with detergent
& # 8212 in the water in which the potatoes boil put salt: to 1 l of water I put 2 teaspoons of salt
& # 8212 The potatoes are cooked when the fork enters them easily
The peel of the boiled potatoes is easily removed immediately after they have been removed from the water.
That being said, I'll leave you with the list of ingredients and how to prepare it potato breast with chicken breast, perfect gratin recipe prepared in the oven, ideal to enjoy with the family.
500 g potatoes boiled in shell
300 g chicken breast
200 g mozzarella
50 g cheese
butter to grease the bowl
2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
For the beginning, I put the potatoes in the peel on the iron, after I sliced them very well. While they were boiling, I cleaned the chicken breast of skins and threads, then I cut the thicker pieces (about 1 cm) and fried it a little. I didn't overcook it, just enough to brown it lightly on both sides.
I peeled the boiled potatoes and cut them into slices. I sliced 150 g of mozzarella. In a bowl greased with butter and lined with breadcrumbs, I alternately arranged slices of potatoes, chicken breast and mozzarella. I sprinkled a few thyme leaves over them, then covered everything with 2 beaten eggs with salt, pepper and mixed with 50 g of cheese and 50 g of grated mozzarella.
I put the dish in the preheated oven at 200 ° C and baked until it browned. I checked if the eggs were cooked, pricking them with a knife point from place to place, towards the center of the bowl.
I ate the chicken gratin with hot-hot potatoes, accompanied by a lettuce but it goes perfectly with pickles or other pickles.
I invite you to subscribe to my YouTube channel and ring the bell to be informed when I post a new recipe.
Baked potatoes with chicken breast and cheese - Recipes
- 3 sweet potatoes, medium size
- 250 g minced meat from chicken breast
Method of preparation
- wash the potatoes well with a toothbrush and cut in half, lengthwise
- the surface of the potatoes is cut into an “X” with a knife, greased with a little olive oil and seasoned with salt and pepper
- put the potatoes in the pan, face down and bake for 10 minutes in the oven, then turn and bake until their middle becomes soft
- remove from the oven and scoop out part of the core with a teaspoon
- Put the chicken in a pan with a little lemon juice and taco seasoning and cook, stirring constantly, to break into small pieces.
- Mix the sweet potato core in a bowl with the prepared minced meat, together with half of the grated cheese and 1 egg
- season if necessary and fill the potatoes with this composition
- Put them back in the pan and sprinkle with the rest of the grated cheese
- Bake for another 10 minutes in the oven
- Serve with Greek yogurt sauce seasoned with salt, pepper, chilli, and garlic powder.
Recipe: Baked phytophagous with potatoes
Ingredients for baked phytophagous with potatoes
& # 8211 1 fish phytophagous about 2 kg & # 8211 2.5 kg (if it is bigger you have to cut it into pieces, so you can't cook it whole, as it won't fit in the ler), 1 white onion, 2 hats garlic, 2 peppers, 2-3 tomatoes (depending on how big they are), 1 cup broth, 1,200 kg potatoes, 1 glass of white wine, salt, pepper, fish spices, oil, parsley leaves
Preparation of fish and vegetables
1. Clean the fish of scales and intestines, wash well and then sprinkle with salt.
2. Peel the potatoes, wash them, cut them into pieces and salt them. Heat oil in a pan and fry the potatoes, turning them on all sides, until they are nicely browned.
3. Cut the onion into slices, cut the peppers into strips, and cut the tomatoes into slices. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it.
Preparation of baked phytophagous with potatoes
Place the fish in the large pan on the stove, grease it with a little oil and press it with salt, pepper and spices over the fish. Season it on both sides. In the belly of the fish, put half of the sliced garlic. Pour a little oil over the fish and half the amount of wine. Bake for a few minutes. Then turn the fish on the other side and place the vegetables as follows:
& # 8211 Put the french fries next to the fish, evenly distribute the onion slices, peppers, the rest of the garlic.
Preparation of phytophagous in the oven
Place the tomato slices. Season with salt and pepper. Pour a little more oil over the fish and potatoes and a little water and put the tray back in the oven. When the fish is well penetrated and the vegetables are done, pour the broth and the rest of the wine and leave the fish in the oven for another 15-15 minutes.
Baked potatoes in layers
When I first made this recipe for layered potatoes in the oven, I used what I had on hand. It's just that the result surprised us all so pleasantly that we redid the preparation several times and we wrote down the ingredients and how it's done.
It can lead to a mashed potato or a tart otherwise. I tried something like that Appetizer tart with bacon, potatoes and cheese.
What I can tell you is that it has a delicate taste, aromatic in the simple and basic sense of the ingredients, it has a creamy and crunchy texture on top. It has what it takes for a delicious dinner that I don't have to sit next to. Or, as I did the first time, baked potatoes for the small family that came to the boy's birthday.
Pancakes with chicken breast and baked potatoes
1. Pancakes are usually prepared.
2. Fry the mushrooms in salted water for 4-5 minutes, then squeeze well and chop finely.
3. Boil the chicken breast and cut into small cubes.
4. Mix with the mushrooms, chopped greens.
5. Beat eggs and mix with sour cream, crushed garlic, salt, pepper, a little chopped basil and grated cheese.
6. Mix the two compositions, fill the pancakes (roll or envelope), grate cheese on each side and bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. Grease the pan in which the pancakes are placed with oil or margarine.
8. Serve with garnish (peasant potatoes or vegetables) and pickles.
Preparation for baked potatoes:
1. Peel, wash and slice the potatoes.
2. Mix with paprika, rosemary, oregano, vegeta.
3. Put 4-5 tablespoons of oil in an oven tray and place a layer of potatoes.
4. Grate half the cheese and half the cheese over them.
5. Put another layer of potatoes and grate the rest of the cheese.
6. Add enough water to cover the entire composition and cover the tray with aluminum foil.
7. Keep in the oven for about 30-40 minutes, then remove and remove the paper.
8. Place the yogurt mixed with the grated cheese over the potatoes and put it back in the oven.
9. Hold until browned on top.