I rarely put peas in beef salad. But today I made pea salad and I really liked it.
- a chicken breast
- 5 carrots
- 4 potatoes
- a little celery
- 4-5 pickles
- a small jar of peas
- 2 yolks
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 300 ml oil
- salt pepper
- chicken-flavored vegeta
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Beef salad with peas:
I boiled the chicken breast in water with vegeta. In another pan I boiled the potatoes, celery and carrots, cleaned and washed beforehand. I put salt over the vegetables while they were boiling. Meanwhile, I diced the pickled cucumbers and I put it in a strainer. I made mayonnaise from the two raw yolks, mustard, salt and oil. If the vegetables are cooked, squeeze the water and cut them into cubes. The same is done with the chicken breast. cucumbers and mayonnaise. Add pepper and salt if needed. Enjoy !!
Beef salad with turkey breast
- 1/2 kg of turkey breast
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 300 grams of carrots, 150 grams of celery, 200 grams of parsnips
- 400 g peas
- 5 or 6 pickles
- salt, pepper, two teaspoons vegeta
- commercial mayonnaise or home-made with two egg yolks, a teaspoon of mustard, salt and oil.
The potatoes are washed and boiled in their skins, then the meat and vegetables, washed, are boiled with vegeta. After boiling and cooling, chop and mix all in a bowl of peas. Drain the cucumbers, after they are cut into pieces, then add them to the salad. Then add the mayonnaise and then garnish with donut and / or cucumber.
Beef Salad with Chicken
Bring the chicken breast to a boil with salt. After boiling, remove from the water and cool.
Wash the potatoes and carrots and boil them in their skins. After boiling, peel and leave to cool. (They are easier to cut if they are cold).
While the vegetables and meat are boiling, cut the cucumbers into small cubes and drain.
The peas are also drained (I rinse it with a little water, but that's not a must).
When the meat has cooled, cut it into cubes and set aside.
Cut the carrots and diced potatoes.
Boil one of the 3 eggs hard. Grate the yolk and put 2 raw yolks on top. Stir until smooth and then add oil until you get the desired amount of mayonnaise. (I eat less mayonnaise, so I used about 250 g). But the quantity can be adjusted according to preferences.
Mix the following diced ingredients: chicken breast, cucumber, potatoes and carrots. Add salt, peas and mayonnaise. Stir until smooth.
Recipes for Easter: Beef salad with turkey breast
Oanapl sent this delicious Easter recipe: Beef salad with turkey breast.
Ingredients Beef salad with turkey breast
1 kg potatoes, 400g turkey breast, 300 g carrots, 400 g pickles, 200 g peas, 1 tablespoon mustard, 4 eggs, salt, pepper, lemon juice
Preparation Beef salad with turkey breast
Wash the potatoes and carrots very well and bring them to the boil. They are cooked when the fork enters easily, but the middle feels a little hard. Drain them and let them cool then, with a sharp knife, peel them very easily. Boil the turkey breast without the skin, with a little salt and then remove the meat from the bones. Cut into pieces the size of a pea, boiled potatoes and carrots, pickles and chicken breast. Mix them all with the drained peas, then add a few tablespoons of mustard and add mayonnaise made from two boiled yolks and 2 raw yolks and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Beef salad with chicken
1. Boil the chicken breast with a pinch of salt and froth until the water remains clean.
2. Then add the roots and onion, all cut in half. When all the ingredients have boiled (you can penetrate them with a fork), strain them with the juice and let them cool.
3. Cut the pickled cucumbers into cubes and let them drain for 20 minutes. Chop the diced boiled vegetables, then combine them in a large bowl with the pickles.
4. Prepare the cholesterol-free mayonnaise , doubling the ingredients (click for recipe) and add a good part of the healthy mayonnaise in the chopped ingredients.
✽ Alternatively, prepare mayonnaise according to a classic recipe.
5. Use the rest of the mayonnaise to garnish the beef salad with chicken, then decorate it with donuts or pickles, egg whites and olives.
If you like it, share it with your friends!
For the filling:
250g York ham
200g Cheese Dalia
Salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon mustard
1 egg yolk or raw
A pinch of salt
2 tablespoons sour cream
Method of preparation:
Cut the ham into small cubes.
We put the cheese on the small or large grater, according to our preferences.
We take the peas out of the can and put them to drain in a strainer.
To prepare the mayonnaise, put in a bowl 1 teaspoon of mustard, 1 egg yolk and a pinch of salt. Mix with a wooden spoon, then pour oil little by little and mix quickly in one direction, until you get the desired amount of mayonnaise.
Put 2 tablespoons of sour cream over the mayonnaise obtained and mix until it is completely incorporated.
In a saucepan, put salted water and boil 12 eggs. Let them boil until they become hard, about 5 minutes, after they have boiled, peel them and leave them to cool.
After the eggs have cooled, cut them in half lengthwise, remove the yolks, dig a little inside with a knife - if necessary. In order to have stability on the plate and not to tilt in parts, in the domed part of the outside of the egg, we cut a small piece of egg white, so that it becomes flat and has stability.
The yolks that we take out of the egg as well as the hollowed egg white and the parts that fall from the straightening, we put them in a bowl and we grind them very finely with a fork.
Over these crushed yolks and egg whites, add the diced ham, the previously drained peas and the grated cheese and mix everything until smooth, lightly without breaking the peas.
Add the mayonnaise prepared in advance to the resulting composition and mix in one direction so as not to cut - until it is completely incorporated.
Season with salt and pepper to taste, mix again and ready, this is the egg filling.
We take each half of the egg separately and fill it with a spoonful of the filling. Laying eggs on a beautifully decorated platter & # 8211 a nice effect, for a festive meal, would be to use a bed of created lettuce - on top of the stuffed eggs sprinkle grated cheese.
Beef salad recipe
500 grams of carrots
900 grams of potatoes
200 grams of canned fine peas
700 grams of pickles
a medium pastranac (optional)
250 grams of pre-cooked beef
a spoonful of mustard
salt and pepper to taste
about 300 grams of homemade mayonnaise
- How to prepare beef salad recipe
- Wash the potatoes well and boil them in their skins and after they boil, leave them to cool and then peel them.
- Wash and peel the carrot and parsnip. If they are large, cut them in 2.
- Boil the chicken breast together with the carrot and parsnip.
- When the vegetables and the breast are cooked, take them out of the water and let them cool.
- We cut all the vegetables into cubes as small as possible, depending on the patience and tastes of each one.
- We do the same with beef.
- Separately, peel the pickled cucumbers and cut them into small cubes and then let them drain or, if we hurry, take a small amount of cut cucumbers, enough to fit in a fist and squeeze well, by force, thus squeezing the pickled cucumber pieces.
- We wash and drain the canned peas.
- In a larger bowl put the potatoes, carrots, parsnips if you use, peas, drained cucumbers and finely chopped meat.
- Mix everything well, add mayonnaise and a tablespoon of mustard.
- Homogenize, adjust the salt, taking into account that in time the salad will get more salt from the pickles.
- Let it cool until the next day so that the flavors blend
- We can serve either placed in the classic way on trays and & # 8220 wrapped & # 8221 in a layer of mayonnaise (in which case we will need to make mayonnaise again) or we can choose to place it in small ramekin pots or appetizer baskets from pie sheets , which we can make at home, as we can see in the pictures. In this way we reduce the amount of mayonnaise that we will consume in the end.
Have a good appetite!
If you liked the recipe, don't hesitate to share it on social recipes. Thanks!
What Romanians eat, ep 5: How much beef salad makes you fat. What is the season in which it is recommended to consume it
"Beef salad is a food for the cold season, healthy and balanced provided it has a little mayonnaise," says nutritionist Mihaela Bilic. And yet, if we want to enjoy it for the rest of the year, it is only possible if we respect some conditions, for the sake of the silhouette.
Although it sounds French, beef salad it is a classic Romanian dish, a dish unanimously appreciated and considered festive, festive. Because its preparation involves patience and care, beef salad is not eaten every day, it is reserved for occasions and even more so expected and desired by all.
Although we eat it all the time, regardless of the season or occasion, beef salad is a dish adapted to the needs of our body in winter:
& ldquoE A food for the cold season, a typical autumn-winter dish that ensures the intake of vegetables, deficient during this period, as well as the need for higher calories. Beef salad is a complete preparation, suitable for winter, which can be eaten as a unique dish at the table precisely because it covers all categories of nutrients. You can consider a portion of beef salad as equivalent to a portion of pasta / pizza with meat or cheese sauce, that's so nutritious. & ldquo
Theoretically, being a salad, it does not fatten: it is composed of boiled, pickled or canned vegetables. The problem is when too much mayonnaise is added:
& ldquoBeef salad is a complex product, its ingredients come from all 3 major groups of nutrients: slow carbohydrates from potatoes and peas, meat proteins and fats from mayonnaise. In addition it contains carrots, cucumbers and donuts, meaning many vegetables. It is a balanced product and can even be dietary if we are stingy with mayonnaise. In the salad we have cooked, pickled or canned meat and vegetables, so low in calories, on average 80cal / 100g. The only ingredient that can "aggravate" the situation is mayonnaise, with 50cal / spoon. So use enough mayonnaise to bind the ingredients together, if you put too much beef salad loses its salad qualities and becomes food with sauce. & Rdquo
Dr. Mihaela Bilic is a primary care physician in nutrition. You can find it at Provita Medical Center, phone 0730635357.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Looking for recipes by beef salads simple and easy to follow? Then consult this section and learn how to make a beef salad as per the book, for family and loved ones!
Food type -
- Aperitifs (247)
- Drinks (60)
- Soups (61)
- Desserts (362)
- Dishes (678)
- Seals (75)
- Masonry and bricklaying (12)
- Salads (195)
- Salads, raw (38)
- Summer salads (54)
- Fasting salads (29)
- Tuna salads (16)
- Fruit salads (22)
- Salads with fish (22)
- Chicken salad (28)
- Vegetable salad (64)
- Potato salad (21)
- Salads with mushrooms (5)
- Salads with rice (4)
- Celery salads (6)
- Eggplant salads (7)
- Corn salads (13)
- Meat salads (19)
- Caviar salads (3)
- Winter salads (8)
- Spring salads (27)
- Salad appetizers (18)
- Dietary salads (30)
- Christmas salads (6)
- New Year's Eve salads (6)
- Mayonnaise salads (8)
- Cold salads (84)
- Light salads (90)
- Greek salads (8)
- Turkish salads (5)
- Italian salads (11)
- Quick salads (90)
- Vegetarian salad (35)
- Autumn salads (3)
- Salads (10)
- Beef salads (5)
Method of preparation +
After season +
The main ingredient +
Preparation time +
By origin +
- Romanesti (113)
- Italian (168)
- Greek (19)
- American (39)
- Bulgaria (2)
- French (26)
- Chinese (19)
- Indian (22)
- Turkish (17)
- Mexican (12)
- Spanish (8)
- Hungarian (2)
After the occasion +
After meal time +
Other features +
Beef salad is one of the key dishes & icircn meals during the winter holidays. Get inspired by the recipe below.
Boeuf salad for children is, in fact, a very simple recipe, which rejects the idea of mayonnaise - because it is the one that should be avoided.
Beef salad with peas deviates a little from the classic Romanian recipe, adding tasty peas. Here's how you can do it.
Boeuf salad is one of the favorites of Romanian cuisine, being easy to prepare, very tasty, and ideal for both holidays and.
Boeuf salad, although its name says otherwise, is, in fact, a traditional Romanian dish. It is inspired by Russian salad, it has.