Peeled eggplant, cut into cubes, add salt, leave for approx. 10 minutes until the bitter liquid drains, then pass under a quick stream of cold water and present in hot oil approx. 5 minutes. Remove after frying and let in a strainer to drain the oil. Meanwhile, peel the zucchini and peppers and finely chop. Mix in a deep bowl, the fried eggplant, zucchini, peppers, minced meat, cheese and grated potatoes, semolina, eggs, flour and spices. Mix well until all ingredients are homogeneous. Wallpaper a heat-resistant dish with butter and flour, put the composition of vegetables and meat, and put in the preheated oven approx. 35 minutes on medium heat. After passing the toothpick test, grease the tart with Panacris broth, and leave it in the oven over low heat for approx. 5 minutes. Serve hot or cold, with the addition of ketchup or sour cream, according to everyone's taste.
TOMATO WITH SALMON AND POTATOES I Recipe + Video
Hello dear reader. Today I suggest you cook a tart with marinated salmon and potatoes. One goodness not another. The tart is so fine and all the ingredients fit together wonderfully. You can also serve this tart with a simple leaf salad. I urge you to prepare this recipe with pleasure. I wish you to continue to have a tasty day and good appetite!
For the filling:
- 250 gr. - OCEAN FISH marinated salmon
- 4-5 medium potatoes
- 6-7 medium eggs
- 70 gr. - cheese
- 1 large leek
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons topped - 20% cream
- 1/3 link & # 8211 dill
- ½ lemon peel
- Salt and black pepper
For the dough
- 250 gr. - White flour
- 130 gr. - butter (cold, cut into pieces 2/2 cm.)
- 4 tablespoons - water (cold)
- ½ teaspoon & # 8211 salt
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice
Preparation time: Ten minutes
Waiting time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 65 minutes
Total time: 1 hour and 45 minutes
Number of servings: 6
Method of preparation:
- Put the washed potatoes in a saucepan with cold water. Put the pan on the fire and cook the potatoes for 20-25 minutes or until soft.
- Add to the bowl of a food processor: flour, cold butter, salt and put the lid on.
- Mix everything together until the flour and butter are incorporated.
- Then remove the lid scrape the peel of ½ lemon and add 3-4 tablespoons of cold water. Put the lid on, mix and you will see how the dough starts to bind.
- Then turn the dough over on the table and form a ball out of it. Powder the dough and the dough with flour, spread the dough so that the edges reach about 4-5 cm. or depending on the height of the baking tray edges. Put the dough in the tray and arrange the edges so that they are of equal size and receive a beautiful shape, if necessary cut the excess dough. Refrigerate the pan for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile: cut the leeks into thin slices. Heat a pan over medium heat, pour oil add leeks, season with salt and black pepper. Brown the leek for 6-7 minutes then remove from the heat.
- Take the dough out of the fridge, cover it with baking sheet, then sprinkle the peas, beans or rice on top (these will prevent the base of the dough from growing and the edges from shrinking during baking). Put the dough in the preheated oven at 190 degrees C for 15 minutes, then take it out of the oven and take out the baking sheet together with the peas. Return the dough to the oven for 5 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Meanwhile, slice the boiled potatoes and peel them. Then break the eggs in a bowl, add the cream. Season with salt, pepper, grate the peel of the lemon, add the finely chopped dill and mix.
- Remove the dough from the oven, arrange the potato slices, the caramelized leek and the grated cheese at its base. Unpack the marinated Ocean Fish and arrange it on the entire surface of the tart. Pour the egg mixture on top and place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove the tart from the oven, let it cool completely and serve it with pleasure. Good appetite!
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
The dough sheet is spread in the baking tray, the excess is cut with a knife.
Place a baking sheet and beans on top (prevent the dough from burning and help to bake it evenly).
Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees C.
Meanwhile, mix the ricotta, egg, parmesan, nutmeg, oregano and mozzarella in a bowl until smooth.
Remove the baked dough from the oven, remove the grains and the baking sheet, and leave to cool.
Spread the cheese mixture evenly on top.
Carrots and zucchini are cut into thin strips.
it is fixed in the cheese filling.
Grease the vegetables with olive oil.
Bake the tart in the oven for 45 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees C.
- Celery is cleaned and cut into slices that are boiled in water with a pinch of salt.
- After they have boiled, pass them and remove any wood parts.
- Mix celery with beaten eggs with milk and sour cream, salt, pepper and diced leeks.
- Put the dough in the form of baking, put the celery mixture, place pieces of fish from place to place and bake for 20 minutes.
✽ Celery is the basic ingredient for vegetable soups, vegetable creams, rice dishes, stews, meat sauces and fish.
✽ Celery leaves are very low in calories, unlike the white part, the root. Two celery leaves have only 10 calories, 95% of their weight being water, and a lot of fiber.
Tart with asparagus and telemea
A new savory tart recipe. This time I chose asparagus, because it is his season. A vegetable with a high content of antioxidants, being considered one of the healthiest vegetables.
An easy recipe to prepare and only good to take in a package or at a picnic with your loved ones.
200 gr of flour
a pinch of salt
90 gr cold butter
60 ml water
9-10 asparagus threads
100 g of cow's milk
50 ml smanatana
How to prepare the filling:
1. Wash and clean the asparagus threads, then boil for 2-3 minutes, until they remain al dente.
2. Mix the given telemeau on a large grater, eggs and sour cream.
** Turn on the oven.
1. Mix the flour with the salt.
2. Add the diced butter and crumble with your fingertips.
3. Add water and mix until smooth.
4. Put the dough in plastic wrap for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
5. Remove the dough, spread and place carefully in the pan. Prick the dough with a fork from place to place.
6. Place a baking sheet and beans on top of the dough so that it does not swell when baked. Place in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Then remove the dough and pour the filling, place the asparagus threads on top.
7. Put it back in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes at 180 degrees.
Foods with vegetables and greens
Who likes Rafaello candy? If you like it, then with.
Cheese paste with garlic
I recommend this healthy and light food, suitable for days.
Meatballs with onion and tomato sauce
Ingredients meatballs with onion and tomato sauce 500 g.
Summer salad with chicken, quail eggs and sauce.
I called it & # 8222Summer Salad & # 8221, because it's kind of.
How to prepare the garden for summer
If you have a small garden, whether you live at home or you are lucky enough to benefit from it by living at.
Sugar-free ice cream & # 8211 top 4 recipes
Sugar-free ice cream. Certainly, any mother is happy when she hears these words. It's the ideal dessert for summer, but maybe.
Fennel, orange and walnut salad
If you haven't tried fennel, also called sweet anise, this salad is a good way to start.
Pickled eggs in beets
Don't know what to do with the boiled eggs left over from Easter? Pickled eggs are the fastest and.
New DEICHMAN trends
Delicate, elegant, natural: the summer season brings soft colors, pastels and bright white to the center of attention. Of course not.
1. The sifted flour, diced butter and water are kneaded quickly, preferably the day before, then cover the dough with a transparent foil and leave to cool.
2. Squeeze the orange and pour the juice obtained in a large pot, over the pumpkin cleaned and cut into cubes beforehand. Add 100 g of sugar and a glass of water, then put on low heat, stirring occasionally, so as not to stick to the bottom until the pumpkin softens. When the sauce caramelizes a little, remove the pan from the heat and leave to cool. Pass everything until a fine puree is obtained. The oven heats up very well, at 210 degrees or stage 7.
3. Spread the dough in a round tart pan, lined with plenty of butter and prick from place to place with a fork. In a bowl, mix the cream with the eggs, the remaining powdered sugar, the ginger and the cinnamon. The obtained composition is poured over the pumpkin puree and mixed well. Pour everything over the dough in the baking tray. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool, then powder with sugar and cinnamon, cut into slices and serve.
Goat cheese tart
Goat cheese tart prepared with Chevre cheese and seasoned with basil or oregano and thyme
Cake with cottage cheese
Tart with cottage cheese, baked with cheese filling, eggs, semolina, grated lemon peel and raisins