- Meat and poultry
- Popular chicken
- Garlic chicken
This is a Lebanese recipe for chicken wings called Jawaneh. The wings need to be marinated for 1 hour in refrigerator before grilling them under the oven grill or on the barbecue.
29 people made this
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2-4 cloves garlic (or to taste), pressed
- 16 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped fine (optional)
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:7min ›Ready in:17min
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and garlic in a bowl and add the chicken wings. Cover the bowl with cling film and marinate chicken wings in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Line a baking tray with aluminium foil and preheat the oven grill. Remove the chicken wings from the marinade and place on the prepared baking tray. Grill for approximately 7 minutes, flipping the chicken wings once. If desired, sprinkle with parsley.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(9)
Reviews in English (2)
This recipe is good as is! It is very similar to the Greek Chicken Breast from this site. Make the recipe as is and adjust to the desired doneness and golden color of your preference.-02 Aug 2018
by Soup Loving Nicole
These turned out great and were super simple to make. I thought they were going to be a bit bland but there were not in the least. Excellent recipe!-02 Jun 2018