Peel an onion and chop finely, chop the peppers and tomatoes, cut the cabbage into cubes, the carrots as well.
Put them all apart with a little oil and water, salt, pepper, 15min.
Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes, pour them over the composition on the fire and boil for about 25 minutes. Finally, season to taste with tarragon, parsley, salt and add the broth.
Potato stew with sausages
Potato stew with sausages is a cheap but very tasty food! Papricas (potato) can also be made as a simple fasting stew. A single smoked thread (sausages, ribs, bacon, kaiser) has the power to perfume a whole pot of potato stew. As students, we also eat 6 people from such a stew, made on a poor sausage thread.
Of course, the version I present to you now is the one Transylvanian, well seasoned with paprika and cumin. I do not put broth and bay leaves in the potato stew with sausages because it seems to me that it diverts the aroma and the taste of garlic and smoke of the sausages. Instead I put a lot of onions! I make the potato paprika type much tastier! What a great sauce is formed in the pot!
The paper is not all the same. The fake one also contains the stalks and the pepper seeds (it is multiplied). Real paprika is made only from the pulp of peppers! Diana found a source of supply of great paprika in a village near Arad, right on the border with Hungary. You open the bag of paprika and you are surrounded by the aroma of fresh red summer peppers. Taste it and you feel like you've been bitten by that pepper. No sign of bitterness or repulsive taste. It's perfect!
The sausages are prepared by us and smoked (see Transylvanian sausage recipe). They have a lot of pepper, paprika and garlic in them!
Potato stew with sausages is prepared very quickly and very simply. Its cooking time coincides with the cooking time of the potatoes. So, in approx. 30 minutes (including peeling potatoes) you have a hot, filling and tasty food. Of course we eat it with sour cream & # 8211 also in the Transylvanian style. And with good homemade bread (recipe here).
This dish can also be cooked in a cauldron, outdoors. It's even tastier. More recipes in the cauldron (bograci) find here.
The potato stew I made today is one of my favorite recipes for the days when I don't want to cook. I eat meat. Before Christmas, many Romanians choose to ?in the? post & # 8211 some of us choose to? no longer eat meat, others prefer? s? do not eat any food that comes from animals, including eggs, cheese, milk and so on. No matter if? choose and s? Do you fast or not, this? tocan? Potato is excellent? as a main course or as a garnish.
This one? tocan? of Romanian potatoes? it's perfect? for fasting, especially when accompanied? of a salad? delicious? of tomatoes and cucumbers, or even better, lots of pickles! It is very easy to do, but you will have to Add some ingredients that make the potato stew work. aib? the right consistency? and s? be, at the same time, full? of delicious flavors!
I started by chopping the onion, a red pepper and a carrot. Can you add? only onions ?, but you? I promise c? tastes ten times better with these extra vegetables! Pick some potatoes that are good for boiling, the ones you usually use for frying wouldn't work as well.
Can we categorize this? re? et? as being vegan? or vegetarian ?, and if? don't you want to you eat meat, but you want to add some protein to the table, you can serve the stew with some stuffed mushrooms, as we did!
My grandmother used to do? buy generic tramadol online this? tocan? of potatoes all the time and I remember that? always add a bunch of apple, which smelled divine once? what was added to the hot potatoes in the pot. You can also add parsley. Do not forget the bay leaf and the paprika that must be removed. fiarb? together? with potatoes & # 8211 are they the ones that make a stew? wonderful ?, fragrant? of potatoes, perfect? on a cold winter day ?.
Ingredients Simple potato food (stew), fasting:
(for 4 servings, if consumed as such or 6 servings, as a garnish)
- 1 kg. of potatoes (weigh ready peeled), cut into equal cubes, I recommend pink peeled potatoes, which are not so crumbly
- 100 grams of finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon sweet, flavored paprika
- 1 bunch of finely chopped green parsley and pepper
- optional: 1 bay leaf
- optional: a bell pepper or 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- optional: 1/2 tablespoon tomato paste
Preparation of simple, fasting potato dish (stew):
1. Heat a 1.1 / 2 saucepan over medium heat to 2 liters. Add the oil and immediately the finely chopped onion, the crushed garlic and, if you use it, the chopped bell pepper. I repeat, the use of peppers for potato stew is optional. I happened to have an orange bell pepper in the fridge and that's how it ended up in this combination. You can give it up if you don't or don't like the taste of peppers too pronounced (because we'll add paprika anyway). Sprinkle the onion with a pinch of salt from the beginning and cook over medium-low heat, to soften without browning.
2. After the onion has softened, add the sweet paprika and, if you use it, add the pepper paste (optional). Quickly mix the paprika in the hardened onion and immediately add 1/2 liter of hot water, because the paprika caramelizes easily and changes both its color and aroma.
3. Add in potato cubes. It is important that they are somewhat even, so that they cook at the same time. If necessary, fill the potato stew with hot water, just enough to cover the potatoes. Add the bay leaf (only if we want) and salt to taste.
Pork stew with potatoes and tomato sauce & # 8211 simple recipe
Pork stew with potatoes and tomato sauce & # 8211 simple recipe. Pork stew with potatoes and tomato juice. A simple and quick recipe. A potato dish with meat and tomato sauce or broth, very fragrant and tasty. Pork meat can be used successfully in this recipe.
Pork stew with potatoes and tomato sauce is an alternative to the classic paprika or at pörkölt. I admit that the paprika version with a lot of paprika (paprika and / or hot peppers) and cumin suits me better, but I also eat this stew with tomato juice with great pleasure.
In Transylvania and Banat we don't really use tomato juice for this type of food, but we flavor and color it with paprika. Of course they do not have the sour taste of those prepared with tomatoes and that is why we eat them with fermented cream. But let's change the culinary repertoire a bit and try other dishes with sauce!
This stew is a modest food that does not require any complicated cooking techniques or sophisticated ingredients. A daily food, perfect if you have to cook for 2-3 days and you have to reheat the food.
You can also find a variant of pork rib stew with potatoes & # 8211 recipe here, made by Oana. She puts the kapia pepper in the stew and I put carrots.
The quantities below are for approx. 4-6 servings of pork stew with potatoes and tomato sauce.