Fry the slice of bread.
Grease a non-stick pan with a little oil and heat over medium heat. Chop the spinach and add to the pan. Beat eggs with a fork as for the omelet and add salt and pepper. Add to the pan, grate 5 grams of Parmesan on top and mix everything for 10 seconds.
Transfer to a slice of bread and press the chili slices, optionally.
Peel and wash the spinach and then boil it in boiling salted water for about 1 minute.
Remove with a spoonful of foam, pass through a stream of cold water and squeeze.
Peel an egg and cut it in half lengthwise. The yolks come off the egg whites and mix
along with chopped parsley, parmesan and cream cheese.
With this composition fill the egg whites. Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the egg halves over low heat for 2 minutes, with the filling up.
then turn and fry for about 2 minutes.
Remove and keep warm.
Peel the garlic, cut into slices and fry. Add the spinach and heat a little.
Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Spinach is placed on plates with eggs and garnished with parsley.
The complete menu (1) of meals for a week (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and what not to miss from home
The hardest thing when you have children is to organize with the table. For some it's easier, I cook once every 2, 3 days and otherwise I make super fast dishes, but there are also families where they cook every day, like here (we rarely eat the same thing 2 days in a row) when it's impossible for me to think something. In fact, it's hard for me to follow the kindergarten menu with which pope the big ones, not to find what they ate at lunch.
Hard but not impossible. As I had to grab it from somewhere, I started to put together what we eat, what recipes I already have on the blog and to propose you a whole menu for next week.
The staple foods you should always have at home are:
Flour, milk, eggs, butter, fruit (depending on your preferences and season), dry pasta (I prefer them fresh and keep them in the fridge), potatoes, yeast and baking powder.
Muffins with bananas and walnuts
Cheesecake without baking
Cookies with carrots
Salted with yogurt
Plum crumble with apples
Raw nuts, cashews and almonds
Mix of fruits and vegetable sticks (we eat carrots and cucumbers)
Breakfast : Avocado paste with egg on bread
(Mix a well-baked avocado, 3 hard boiled eggs, lime, olive oil, 2 basil leaves, a clove of garlic), served with tomatoes and cheese or cheese
Lunch : Duck soup (possibly made the day before. I still haven't had time to put my recipe on the blog)
Dinner : Fish (we like sea bream or sea perch) in the oven with vegetables or potatoes (mix of sweet potatoes and white potatoes) in the oven
Breakfast : Milk / yogurt cereals
Lunch : Potato pudding with egg and cheese (boiled potatoes, mixed with egg and cheese, in a glass bowl greased with butter and put in the oven at 180 degrees until golden brown)
Dinner : Creamy spinach with bechamel sauce with toast or polenta bread (depending on taste)
Breakfast : fruit smoothie (2, 3 fruits of your choice, a tablespoon of yogurt, nuts, corn cereal)
Lunch : Vegetable cream soup
Dinner : Pasta with homemade pesto (the pesto I made looks like this: basil, parsley, baby spinach, 3 cloves garlic, pine nuts, parmesan, olive oil, lime, all mixed well).
Breakfast : Bread spreads with butter and honey / jam and warm milk
Lunch : Chilli with guacamole meat
Dinner : Polenta with cheese and sour cream (when the polenta is on the fire I like to put grated Parmesan cheese, 2 minutes before I finish it).
Breakfast : Gray with milk
Lunch : Pilaf with mushrooms
Dinner : Pizza with fluffy dough
Breakfast : Sticky omelette (our favorite being the tortilla)
Lunch : Mushroom cream soup
Dinner : Meatballs marinated with mashed potatoes
Breakfast : Classic or fluffy pancakes (here can be with bananas / ricotta / blueberries)
Lunch : Salted tart
Dinner : Baked beef broth with vegetables
Toast with spinach, eggs and parmesan - Recipes
The chopped spinach, rich in vitamins, minerals and iron together with quail eggs, joins the aromatic Parmesan cheese, in a crunchy and healthy sandwich, ideal to start a day full of energy. The classic spinach with eggs in a modern, healthy and fast interpretation.
- 1 bag of chopped spinach Edenia 450 g
- 6 toasted slices of wholemeal bread, toast type
- 6 quail eggs
- 150 g parmesan race
- 80 g cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 finely chopped goat cheese
- 20 ml olive oil
- 1 g chilly flakes (optional)
- salt and black pepper to taste
Method of preparation
1. Put a pot of water on the fire and bring the water to a boil. Place the chopped Edenia spinach frozen in a sieve, over the pot of water, so that the spinach does not touch the water. We leave it approx. 6 minutes on hot steam, until it thaws, then drain.
2. Put the spinach in a bowl and mix it with the parmesan and chopped chives and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grease the toasted slices of bread with a little olive oil, then with the cream of spinach and Parmesan cheese, leaving a gap in the middle of each slice, where we place the raw quail eggs. Optionally, season with chilli flakes.
4. Preheat the electric oven to 160 o C, on the ventilated function, or the gas one to about 3/4 of the power and introduce the sandwiches, placed on a baking paper tray, for 4-5 minutes.
5. Bake them in the oven and serve them with a few cherry tomatoes cut into quarters.
Meat roll with spinach and eggs.
I find this dish very appropriate in the context of the Easter holidays, especially since it is the spinach season, and the egg in Christian mythology symbolizes life, regeneration and renewal of nature.
- 650 gr minced meat (mixed, according to your preference)
- 2 small raw eggs
- 300 gr spinach
- 50 gr parmesan race
- 60 gr pesmet
- 8 slices of cheese for toast
- 100 gr sliced raw ham (Serrano)
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- salt pepper
- dried thyme
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Boil 4 hard-boiled eggs, clean them.
- Scald the spinach, drain well, chop coarsely.
- Mix the minced meat with 2 small eggs, parmesan, salt, pepper and dried thyme. Instead of thyme you can use any other spices or herbs you prefer. I used ground fennel because I really like that refreshing smell and taste, but you can use the usual ones for chopping. Choose a meat mix that you like the most, I had 3/4 pork and 1/4 beef. I do not recommend turkey meat, it is sticky and difficult to handle when rolling.
- When the composition is homogenous, put the breadcrumbs, one spoon at a time. The full amount may not be required. Knead the dough well after each spoonful of breadcrumbs, a homogeneous and firm dough should result (not very hard!).
- Place the meat between two baking sheets and spread with a rolling pin until you give it a rectangular shape with a thickness of 1 cm.
- Remove the baking sheet from above. Place the slices of cheese on top of the piece of meat dough, side by side.
- Place the spinach, well drained, over the cheese, then the slices of raw ham, slightly overlapping.
- In the middle put boiled eggs, one after the other.
- Grasp the baking paper on the edge and roll the dough tightly around it.
- Turn the roll with the joint up. Peel off the paper carefully, seal the ends and try to sweat with your fingers on the joint line. You will notice that it is very easy to shape the roll, it is due to the breadcrumbs and parmesan in the composition.
- Wrap the baking paper again and tie the ends with kitchen twine, like a bow tie.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees statically.
- Place the roll in a suitable tray, with the joint facing up, put in the oven for an hour.
- Halfway through the baking time, turn the tray over in the oven.
- After an hour has elapsed, remove the tray from the oven and open the baking paper (be very careful not to burn yourself!). I cut the ties at the ends and then detached the paper from the roll.
- Sprinkle a drizzle of oil on top and put back in the oven for another 8-10 minutes to get a nice golden color.
- Allow the preparation to cool before serving. It is eaten warm, with a garnish of vegetables, purees, or a crunchy mixed salad.
For the spinach and cheese roll, heat the oven. Wallpaper a 20x30 cm tray with parchment paper greased with butter. Sprinkle half of the Parmesan cheese. Sift flour, add Cedar cheese. Mix the milk, yolks and chives with a wooden spoon. Beat the egg whites until lightly browned. Slowly incorporate into the cheese mixture and season. Pour into the mold and bake for 10-15 minutes. Meanwhile, spread a parchment paper greased with butter and sprinkled with parmesan. Remove the roll on it, then clean the first parchment paper. Cover with a warm, damp napkin and leave to cool.
Stuffing: put the spinach on an iron for 3-5 minutes. Mix the cheese with the sour cream, add the spinach, garlic and herbs, season. Sauce: mix the tomatoes with the mixer until a puree is formed. Add sugar, broth and ketchup and mix for another minute. It is seasoned. Place the spinach mixture over the roll. It's running. Cut into 8 pieces.
The spinach and cheese roll is served with tomato sauce and lettuce.
The healthiest and fastest breakfast: avocado toast and various toppings
If you are looking for an extremely fast breakfast, but also nutritious, we have the tastiest solution for you. We invite you to make avocado toasts and we also recommend some toppings that fit perfectly.
- fresh bread, preferably wholemeal.
- 2 avocado peeled ciratate
- salt to taste
- lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- fried eggs
- fresh spinach
- Cherry tomatoes
- coriander leaves
Method of preparation:
In a medium-sized bowl, crush the two avocados with a fork.
Put a little salt on them and a tablespoon of lemon juice and mix well.
Spread a generous layer of avocado on slices of toast. Put your favorite toppings on top, sprinkle the slices with a little olive oil and freshly ground black pepper.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
What do you need
- well-boiled eggs (it is recommended to use white eggs for lighter colors)
- beetroot (5 pieces of medium size)
- a red cabbage
- half a kilogram of fresh spinach
- 5 avocado seeds
- a small bag of black beans
- a few pots, depending on how many colors you choose
- plastic containers for paint
- kitchen tongs or large metal spoons
To prepare the actual paint, finely chop all the vegetables. Fill three quarters of the pot with water, then add the chopped vegetables, each in her pot, to result in more colors. The next step is to let the vegetables boil in the pots for about 20 minutes or until they boil.
Strain the juice into the plastic bowls and allow it to reach room temperature. The above quantities can color 6 eggs for each color. If you want to paint more eggs, you can double the quantities. In addition, you can divide the colored juice into two containers, and in one of them add a few drops of vinegar for a lighter shade.
The eggs must stay in the colored liquid for at least 2 hours, even longer in the case of lighter colors. You can also use wax chalk to draw certain patterns on the eggs before inserting them into the paint.
Spinach soufflé with cheese and parmesan
Spinach soufflé with cheese and parmesan from: eggs, butter, parmesan, garlic, flour, milk, spinach, cheese, salt, pepper.
- 4 eggs
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons parmesan
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 250 ml milk
- 500 g frozen spinach
- 150 g hard grated cheese
- salt and pepper
Thaw the spinach and let it drain. Grease the muffin tins with 1 tablespoon of butter and Parmesan cheese. Melt the rest of the butter in a pan, season with salt and pepper to taste, add the spinach and crushed garlic.
After the spinach leaves no juice, add the flour and milk. You let it boil for a few minutes, then turn off the heat.
Stir in the cheese and yolks one at a time. Beat the egg whites until stiff and add them to the composition, stirring gently. Fill the forms and put them in the oven, preheated for 30 minutes.
250 g of finely chopped fresh or frozen spinach
2 tablespoons olive oil
half a cup of chopped onion
a clove of crushed garlic
4 tablespoons sour cream
8 beaten eggs
salt and pepper to taste
half a teaspoon of thyme leaves
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
The preparation is simple and similar to the frittata recipe: Put the onion and garlic in a pan in which you put the olive oil for 5 minutes. Add the spinach and cook until the spinach is soft, about 5-7 minutes.
In a small bowl, mix the sour cream with the eggs, salt, pepper and thyme until the mixture becomes frothy. Add the egg mixture to the pan and cook and stir so that the eggs blend with the spinach. Fry for another 4-5 minutes and then serve with Parmesan cheese on top.
You can persuade even the most reluctant meat addicts to try a lighter diet with the help of these recipes. spinach with egg!