I have never eaten such a fine and good cheese dessert in my life. :)
Ever since I saw him on foreign blogs it has remained in my mind. It looks so beautiful and divine that you can't resist not doing it.
- 3 eggs
- 100 gr sugar
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- salt- 1/4 teaspoon
- 40 gr butter
- 40 gr milk
- 3 teaspoons starch
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 400 gr cow cheese, sweet 9in recipe wrote cream cheese, I do not buy something like that as long as I provided natural and good: P)
- a tablespoon of sour cream
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Japanese Cheesecake - Japanese cheesecake:
Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Let the egg whites cool.
We mix the cottage cheese with the cream and the sugar and we put the blender. We pass it until it is fine, fine.
We start to add the yolks, one by one. We do not put the next one until the previous one is incorporated.
Then put the melted and cooled butter and mix well.
Sift the flour and starch and add them to the composition. Add the milk, salt and lemon juice and continue mixing.
Remove the egg whites from the cold and mix them with the foam.
We add a third to the cheese mixture and mix and then we add the rest, stirring gently.
Wallpaper a tray with baking paper. Pour the composition.
We put in the oven a bowl of water in which we put the tray with the dessert (the water must reach half of the tray).
We leave it initially for 10 minutes on high heat then 50 minutes on medium heat (until it starts to take on a beautiful color on top and when we insert the knife in the middle of the cake we take it out clean).
We turn off the stove but do not remove the tray, let it cool there.
We take it out when it's cold and put it in the fridge.
ps, I'll do it tomorrow but don't tell anyone :))
Cheesecake and fruit
1. For the countertop, rub the yolks and sugar, adding the progressive sugar. When a whitish mixture is obtained, add the flour, baking powder and cocoa mixed before and then sifted.
2. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and 3 drops of lemon juice and then mix gently, from the bottom up, in the cocoa composition. Pour the dough into the large stove tray lined with baking paper, equalize and bake for 10-15 minutes. Remove on a damp towel, but do not roll. Allow to cool like this.
3. For the filling, prepare the gelatin and mix the cheese, cream and fruit. Then, the resulting cream mixes well with the gelatin and spreads on the cooled countertop.
4. For the icing, mix the orange juice, starch and sugar over low heat. Boil until a thick cream is obtained in which the eggs and essence are added. Allow to cool slightly and then pour over the cheese layer. After hardening and cooling, let the cake cool for 4 hours.
Ingredients for Chashu rice recipe
- 3 eggs boiled me
- 200 g pork tenderloin or bacon
- 1 green onion
- 1 white onion
- Basic sauce:
- 65 ml soy sauce
- 60 g sugar
- 50 ml mirin
- 350 ml water
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 red hot peppers (optional)
How do I prepare Chashu rice recipe?
We prepare the sauce
Heat the soy sauce, sugar, water, crushed garlic with a knife blade, myrrh and hot peppers in a medium frying pan if you want it to be spicy in the end.
Mirin is a kind of sweet rice wine, a Japanese specialty and can be replaced with white wine sweetened with 1-2 teaspoons of sugar to 250 ml of wine.
Put the meat in this prepared sauce and cook until it turns brown.
Chashu rice, Japanese recipe
Serve immediately, with boiled rice, over which the mussels are cooked in sauce, soft boiled eggs cut in half, put on the bed of julienned white onions and chopped green onions. Also add sauce from the pan over the eggs and over the rice.
The recipe and the photos belong to Maria Pintean and participate with this recipe in the Great Winter Contest 2019: cook and win
Japanese cotton cheesecake with berry sauce
Put 80 ml of skim milk on the fire until it boils. Separately, in a bowl put 140 g of Philadelphia cream cheese and 40 g of butter cut into pieces. Add the hot milk over the cheese and butter and mix well to mix well. This mixture is passed through a sieve twice to become a fine composition.
Add 75 g of yolks and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice. In another bowl mix 50 g of flour with 15 g of starch and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. And this mixture is passed through a sieve and fish is added to the cheese composition. Mix well to homogenize. In another bowl put 180 g of egg whites (at room temperature), beat until the bubbles become small and gradually add 90 g of sugar.
Beat with the mixer until the egg white foam forms a hook at the top of the target when we lift it. Add the egg whites in 3 tranches over the above composition. Preheat the oven to 180, line an 18 cm diameter tray with baking paper. Gently pour the composition into the tray and hit it on the counter a few times to remove air bubbles. We place the tray in a tray on the bottom of which we pour hot water.
Put the oven at 170 gr and bake on the lowest step for about an hour (toothpick test). When it is ready, turn off the heat and leave it with the oven door ajar for about 10-15 minutes. Remove from the pan and allow to cool. It puddles on top. It's very good with berry sauce.
Dough for Tunnel Cake with cheese and cherries
For the dough, mix all the ingredients until a compact, soft dough is formed. It is divided into 2 pieces. Each piece stretches into a rectangular shape.
In a cake form (I used & # 8222 deer spinning & # 8221) greased with butter and lined with flour, with the help of a rolling pin, lift the sheet of dough and place it, pressing lightly to take the shape of the bowl. The dough must be so large that it can close, cover the filling.
The lightest cheesecake is like a mousse. "Sponge" is his nickname. It is prepared with a very small amount of sugar and an even smaller amount of flour (starch). It is easy to prepare and I thought it was a good option for those who do not want to make Easter with leavened dough.
What to pay attention to: do not add the yolk composition too hot over the cheese, beat the egg whites well and keep the oven temperature low (if the cheesecake swells too fast and cracks, it means that the temperature of your oven is too high, reduce it immediately). I used homemade eggs in this recipe, that's how the intense yellow color is explained.
The recipe is adapted from here, I made only small temperature changes and I added lemon.
Dessert for friends. How to make a Japanese cheesecake
Appearance does not say much about this cake, but its taste will exceed any expectations. It is a perfect dessert for meals with family or friends, which will surprise your taste buds.
How dom & rsquole Japanese ?! I just knew cheesecake was an American invention. Well, you can. It's light, fluffy and just a little sweet. Japanese cheesecake is the less fatty version of the much more famous New York cheesecake. We found it on the Green Cilantro blog and we liked the idea.
Those who are not familiar with this dessert should know that it has among the ingredients a little starch and milk for a lighter consistency, and the amount of sugar is lower than in the case of a classic cheesecake. The eggs are separated and the egg whites are whipped, just like a souffle.
The Japanese cheesecake is perfect for the days when you want a dessert that doesn't make you feel full at the end of the meal.
Photo source: Green Cilantro
- 300g cream cheese
- 45g unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 75g old
- 11g food starch
- 145ml milk
- round tray with a diameter of 18cm (* for a tray with a diameter of 28cm, double the quantities)
Grease the tray with butter and line it with baking paper so that the edges of the paper exceed 1 cm the edges of the tray. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
Separate the eggs and put the egg whites in the freezer for a few minutes, until they start to freeze on the edges. Wrap the cream cheese in cling film and put it in the microwave for a few minutes until it becomes soft to the touch. (check at 15 second intervals so as not to let it get too hot).
Heat the butter in a bain marie, add the cream cheese and mix well. In a bowl, mix the egg whites and 20g of sugar. Add the sifted starch.
Heat the milk until it almost boils. Add the yolks and put the mixture in a bain marie, stirring constantly until it starts to thicken. Pour this mixture over the cream cheese with butter prepared earlier. Stir well.
Whisk the egg whites with the remaining 55g of sugar, gradually added. The egg white foam should be slowly incorporated into the cream cheese mixture. Pour everything into the prepared tray.
Photo source: Green Cilantro
Place the cheesecake tray in another deeper tray and add water so that it reaches 1-1.5 cm from the height of the cheesecake tray. Bake for 15 minutes at 180C, then reduce the temperature to 160C and bake for another 25 minutes, until it turns golden yellow. Turn off the oven and leave the cake in the pan for another 40 minutes.
After removing the cake from the oven, let it cool in the pan and then put it in the fridge until completely cooled. Only now can you take it out of the tray.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Cheesecake with only 3 ingredients!
Separate the eggs - the egg whites from the yolks and leave the egg whites in the fridge. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie, then beat the egg whites until they become a hard foam.
In melted chocolate, add cream cheese. Mix again very well. Take the chocolate off the heat and mix the yolks here.
Then add 1/3 of the whipped cream and mix again very well. Gradually add the remaining beaten egg whites, little by little.
Spread some parchment paper and grease it well with oil or butter. Put the composition of the cake in a round tray and use the parchment paper as a wall, so that you can easily peel off the cheesecake when it is ready. Put everything in the oven on a tray in which you poured hot water.
Let the cheesecake sit in the oven for 15 minutes, at 160 degrees Celsius, then turn off the heat and let it sit for another 15 minutes. Let it cool completely before serving.
A Japanese woman drove the whole world crazy with this 3-ingredient cake How to make Japanese cake only from chocolate, cheese and egg
Japanese cheesecake made from only 3 ingredients: light, quick and extremely tasty dessert, which has become more and more popular lately. Try it and you will see why!
Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Put the egg whites in the fridge and preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Melt the white chocolate in a bain marie, stirring constantly with a spatula.
Put in the unsalted cheese cream, stirring gently until smooth. Set it aside. Add the yolks, mix.
Remove the egg whites from the fridge. Using a mixer, beat them until you get a hard foam. Put a third of the egg whites over the grated cream. Stir. Then, in turn, the other two thirds, stirring gradually until smooth.
Prepare a heat-resistant dish, put parchment paper that you grease with oil. Pour the mixture. Take the bowl, lift it slightly and "hit" the table a few times to remove air bubbles.
Pour some hot water into the oven tray, put your pot in the middle. Bake as follows: 15 minutes at 170 degrees, 15 minutes at 160 degrees and… turn off the heat, leaving your pot there for another 15 minutes.
Remove and leave to cool. Powder with sugar, if desired, or sprinkle with almond flakes.
Source: Cheesecake with 3 ingredients & # 8211 Recipes & # 8211 Romanian and International Cuisine
Cheesecake according to a Japanese recipe with 3 ingredients & # 8211 episode 1
The other day I discovered a Japanese recipe that is making waves on the internet like almost all things Japanese: a super simple cheesecake, with only 3 ingredients. It's still called Japanese cotton cake or cheesecake puff. In a crisis of time and other ideas, I said to try it. Said and done. The result was very tasty & # 8211 is light, airy, not too sweet.
One note: next time I do it in a much smaller shape in diameter or double the amount, if I use the same shape. Or maybe try one of the more complex recipes for this cake, with more ingredients and more complex cooking methods. But, for desperate moments, when guests invade you and you don't feel like giving them the same ice cream you bought, with some fruit on top, it's the ideal choice.
- 3 eggs & yolks separated from the egg whites, the egg whites refrigerated until used
- 120g white chocolate
- 120g cream cheese (Philadelphia type)
Method of preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
2. Grease the bottom and sides of a mold that goes in the oven. Wallpaper with baking paper. (I used a round Teflon shape, about 25 cm in diameter. I recommend a ceramic, soufflé shape, max. 15 cm in diameter)
3. Break the white chocolate into pieces and melt it in a bain marie, in a bowl placed on top of a saucepan with hot water. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted. Set it aside.
4. In a bowl, mix the cream cheese well with the 3 egg yolks. Add melted white chocolate, stir again until the composition is homogeneous.
5. In another bowl, beat the egg whites until they form a strong foam, like meringue.
6. Gently mix 1/3 of the amount of egg white foam with the composition of cheese + chocolate + egg yolk. Then another third and one more as they are incorporated. The main idea is not to mix too vigorously, so as not to get all the air out of the egg whites.
7. Pour the composition into the prepared form. Place the form on a baking tray. Pour water into the pan, about 1/3 of the height of the cake tin. Put in the oven carefully.
8. Leave for 15 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius.
9. After the first 15 minutes, lower the oven temperature to 160 degrees Celsius and bake for another 15 minutes.
10. Turn off the oven. Leave the cake in the oven for another 15 minutes, continue to bake in the remaining heat.
11. Take out on a grill. Allow to cool completely. Pass the cake on a plate. Powder with sugar or cover with a thin layer of apricot jam and cover with whipped cream.