Peel the potatoes, cut them into cubes and place them on the 2 skewer sticks. Pour oil then place in the pan the well cleaned and washed pulp, potatoes, and in addition, place the tomatoes, bell pepper cut into strips, onion cut into 4, bay leaves and season.
Put in the oven until everything is ready. After removing from the oven, season with finely chopped green parsley. It is very simple and very tasty!
Baked turkey leg
Cut the vegetables: carrot into thin slices, celery stalks to the size of 2 cm, onion into 8.
They are hardened in the same oil, after I have browned the thighs.
When the vegetables soften, add the wine
and the concentrate cube dissolved in water
letting it boil a few times.
The pieces of meat are placed in a heat-resistant dish and over them the vegetables are added to the wine sauce.
oregano, thyme and basil,
then cover the dish and put in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 1 hour.
Ingredients goat pulp on potatoes
- 1 goat pulp
- 1.5 kg of potatoes
- 3 onions
- 1 head of garlic
- thyme, pepper, salt
- olive oil
- 1 glass of water
We clean the onions and cut them into juliennes. Grease the pan with oil and form a bed of chopped onions. We cut the potatoes into slices and put them in a bowl. We put over them 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil, a tablespoon of thyme, a pinch of pepper and a pinch of salt. We mix them to be well wrapped in oil and spices. We put the potatoes thus prepared in the tray over the onion, forming a bed.
We check the goat pulp and take care of the excess fat, skins or any hairs. We also grease it with oil and massage it with thyme and a little freshly ground pepper. We prick it with the tip of a knife and stuff it here and there with garlic. We place it on the potatoes and put the glass of water in the tray. My goat was very young so the flesh is not large, in which case it would have been difficult to cook on the potatoes, requiring a longer preparation time and possibly marinating.
Put the tray in the hot oven and after about half an hour open the oven and turn the goat pulp, to brown well and evenly. In the end, the meat will be brown, flavorful and tender, and the potatoes fragrant and tasty him they will hold the train. Being tender, goat meat is cooked very quickly, including potatoes, and does not necessarily require prior preparation. In my eyes, this meat is in many ways over lamb, entering the top of my preferences.
Here's how to cook pork & # 8211 so appetizing and fragrant, it leaves your mouth watering! Top 3 best recipes!
Every housewife definitely has her favorite recipe for preparing pork leg. Being a particularly juicy and delicious meat, it can be marinated, steamed, boiled, smoked or cooked. On the eve of the winter holidays, baked pork meat is certainly the most popular dish. It is obtained particularly appetizing, rosy and fragrant, being quite large for the whole family. We present below 3 best recipes for baking pork leg, which will definitely help you get a hot dish that will conquer them all. Choose your favorite recipe and enjoy your loved ones with a delight of big days.
Recipe No.1 & # 8211 Pork leg with brown sugar and nutmeg (12 servings)
-2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
-1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
-1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Preheat the oven to 190 ° C.
2. Arrange the pork leg in a deeper form or pan.
3. In a saucepan, mix the other ingredients. Put the pan on the fire and simmer the mixture over low heat for 25 minutes.
4. Pour the sauce obtained into the meat dish. Cover the meat with aluminum foil.
4. Bake the meat in the preheated oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Every 15 minutes pour the sauce over which the meat is cooked.
5. When the meat is ready, drain the juice and strain it. Allow to cool (during this time, the sauce will thicken). Pour the sauce over the meat and serve, cut into slices.
Recipe No.2 & # 8211 Pork leg with cinnamon and ginger (12 servings)
-3 kg smoked pork leg
-250 g of hot pepper jelly (jalapeno)
-250 ml pomegranate juice (sweet)
-2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
-2 tablespoons dijon mustard
-1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
-1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Preheat the oven to 160 ° C. Arrange the pork in a deeper form or pan. Pour the chicken soup and add the cloves.
2. Pour the hot pepper jelly into a small saucepan. Put it on the fire and bring it to a boil. Add the lemon and pomegranate juice. Stir and boil the sauce for 10 minutes, until it thickens.
3. Add cinnamon, ginger and mustard. Stir and simmer for another 2 minutes.
4. Pour half of the amount of sauce obtained on the pork leg. Attach a thermometer to the meat. Cover the meat with aluminum foil. Bake for 90 minutes. Periodically pour the juice in which it is cooked into the meat.
5. Cook the meat until the thermometer indicates the temperature of 52 ° C. Remove the foil and grease the meat with the remaining sauce. Bake for another 30 minutes (until the top layer will caramelize). Arrange the meat on a plate and remove the cloves. Strain the juice into which it was baked and serve as a sauce.
Recipe No.3 & # 8211 Pork leg with coriander and red wine (8 servings)
-3 kg smoked pork leg
-500 ml of carbonated Coca Cola drink
-70 g of fresh ginger (cut into thin slices)
-1.5 teaspoon coriander seeds
-1.5 teaspoon dill seeds
-1.5 teaspoon black peppercorns
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Pour the water and carbonated drink into a small saucepan. Add the chicken soup, honey, vinegar, wine, sugar, thinly sliced carrot, chopped hot peppers, onion and ginger.
2. Put the pan on the fire and bring the mixture to a boil. Boil for 20 minutes.
3. Add the coriander seeds, dill seeds and peppercorns. Boil for another 20 minutes. Take the pan off the heat and strain the sauce.
4. Preheat the oven to 190 ° C. Arrange the pork in a deeper form or pan. Pour half of the amount of sauce into the mold. Attach a thermometer to the meat and cook the meat for 60 minutes. Periodically pour the sauce over which the meat is cooked.
5. Pour the remaining sauce over the meat and return it to the oven for another 1.5 hours. Remove the meat from the oven when its temperature is 48 ° C. Arrange the meat on a plate and leave it at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Carefully clean the potatoes to remove all traces of dirt. Then wash them thoroughly to complete their cleaning. Finally, dry them carefully with a cloth.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Cut the potatoes into square pieces. It is ideal to cook them with the skin, so it is not necessary or appropriate to remove it.
- Now, let's prepare the vinaigrette or sauce that will serve to cover the potatoes and give them that spicy taste so delicious delicious. To do this, put all the spices and herbs in a bowl. Add a splash of extra virgin olive oil and mix everything well.
- Then add the diced potatoes and mix again. Let them rest for 15 minutes, so that they get all the flavor of the vinegar I prepared.
- Meanwhile, place the baking paper in the baking tray and carefully add the potatoes one at a time. It is not necessary to remove the remaining vinegar or sauce.
- Cook the seasoned potatoes in the oven for 40 minutes. It is necessary to observe them from time to time, because, depending on the type of oven you have, they may be cooked beforehand.
- Once the time has passed, turn off the oven, remove the tray being careful not to burn yourself and let it cool a bit.
These potatoes are ideal as an accompaniment to a wide variety of recipes, especially for meat, such as chicken. It is also possible to enjoy them with rice or lentils. In short, any dish will combine almost perfectly with these wonderful potatoes.
How to make this lamb pulp roll with garlic and rosemary
How do you bone a lamb leg?
I worked with a sharp knife. I cut the meat along the bone and started to detach it from it, going to the sides. The bone must remain empty, without flesh.
That means boning, right? The leg of the lamb also had the lower segment, so I deboned it as well, the meat left on it being used as & # 8222petec & # 8221 for the roll.
Here is the boned, unfolded pulp. I didn't hit her with the hammer, I just cut her from place to place so that she would flatten a little more. I degreased it by removing all the fat bags inside. I didn't touch the outer layer of fat.
I salted and peppered the meat abundantly on both sides. I set it aside until I made the marinade.
How to make a simple marinade for lamb?
This time I chose rosemary, mint, garlic and lemon. I peeled half a lemon peel and then squeezed its juice. I placed them in a bowl with a little dried rosemary and mint and crushed garlic. I poured 2 tablespoons of olive oil and mixed everything well. I put salt and pepper with caution because the meat is already seasoned. If you have fresh rosemary, you will put the chopped needles on a branch. In the case of mint, you can put 2-3 chopped green branches. Do not overdo it with these two flavors because they are very strong.
I distributed 2/3 of the marinade on the lamb (on the inside) and I massaged it well with the palm. Then I started rolling the meat starting from a side edge, forming a cylinder.
With the remaining marinade, I will grease the outside of the lamb roll, after I tie it.
How do you bind a roll of meat?
To make it easier for me, I fixed the lamb pulp roll with 3 elastic rubbers. They will be removed at the end.
I cut a piece of string of approx. 1 m and I tied the roll in a butcher's style, making meshes (sides) connected to each other. You can see a video with the method of tying a roll.
So I did the pork roll with mushrooms (recipe here). After tying, I greased the roll with the rest of the marinade and massaged it well. I removed her elastics.
I put the lamb roll in a thicker plastic bag and let it cool for a few hours (best overnight). During this time, the meat will be marinated properly, it will be tender and it will become flavored and floury.
Ingredients needed roasted goat steak:
- goat leg, rib, muscle (within reach of the gourmet)
- 1 green apple
- 2 red onions
- 1 bunch parsley
- salt, pepper, paprika, thyme, bay leaves
We wash and take good care of the goat meat, removing the skins and any hairs from the fur of life. Form a mixture of spices from a teaspoon of pepper, 2 teaspoons of paprika, dried thyme and a teaspoon of salt, and sprinkle and massage the meat with this mixture. This mixture will give flavor and flavor supplement to the goat steak.
Place the rubbed meat with spices in a tray. We clean the garlic and stuff the meat with the garlic cloves, using a knife. In addition to the pieces of meat, in the tray, we place slices of green apple, quarters of onion and green parsley threads.
Sprinkle everything with 2-3 tablespoons of oil and add and add 50 ml of water. Cover the tray with aluminum foil and put it in the oven over low heat for about 1.5 hours. After an hour, remove the aluminum foil and let the meat brown, turning it on both sides. The goat steak will be very tender, juicy, fragrant and tasty. It is eaten with onions and green garlic, along with homemade bread (on the hearth).
1. Lamb pulp is carefully cleaned of skin and fat, insisting on this aspect especially if you are not extremely happy with the specific taste of lamb.
2. Finely grated lemon peel, 3 cloves of garlic, 1/2 of finely chopped rosemary (leaves only) and 3 tablespoons of olive oil are processed in a blender or crushed in a mortar until you get a paste. Grease the lamb well on the whole surface with this paste, salt and pepper it, then turn on the oven and set it at 200 degrees Celsius.
3. Put on the fire a pot with 3-4 liters of water and when it boils, add 1 tablespoon of salt, then the new potatoes and young carrots cleaned and eventually split lengthwise (depending on how big they are). Boil the vegetables for 5 minutes, then drain. While they are hot, turn them over in the pan where they will be baked, add the rest of the olive oil, the rest of the chopped rosemary leaves, 1 clove of crushed garlic and the rest of the whole, salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. An oven-resistant grill fits over the vegetable tray. The lamb's leg is placed on top of it. Bake in the preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 1 hour if you want it pink inside, respectively 1 hour and 20 minutes, if you want it well done, turning the lamb leg from side to side halfway through cooking.
5. Before serving, the roast lamb should rest for 15-20 minutes, so that the juices from the meat are re-impregnated into fibers. I recommend to serve the steak with lettuce and a sauce as desired, I put a tzatziki sauce (yogurt, cucumber, garlic and lemon) and I thought it fit perfectly.
For baked lamb steak you will need:
- a lamb leg of about 2 kg
- garlic (fresh or granulated)
- sweet Boya
- salt and pepper
- potatoes or lettuce for garnish
The lamb pulp can be marinated 12 hours before the actual cooking in order to come out tenderer and more flavorful. This process is a simple one, use the spices from the list above according to your preferences and massage it well with a little oil. Refrigerate the meat until the next day.
If you do not want the piece of meat to have a pronounced taste of lamb, then you can remove the pieces of fat with a knife.