Before we start preparing the cake, turn on the oven. It must be well heated when we bake the cake.
Add all the ingredients for the cream cheese in a large bowl and mix well until the composition is homogeneous.
Put the chocolate in a bowl together with the melted butter, stirring lightly. After all the chocolate has melted, take the bowl off the heat and leave it to cool.
Separately, mix eggs with a pinch of salt and sugar, until they double in volume. With the help of a fork, we incorporate melted chocolate with butter and flour mixed with baking powder and vanilla essence.
Wallpaper a tray with baking paper and put the composition on the counter.
Now is the time to use the cheese composition. With the help of a teaspoon, we put this cream cheese in place until we finish the composition. We can easily mix it with a fork or a toothpick.
Bake on low heat for 40 minutes. The cake is cut when it is completely cooled. I made hearts with a special shape.
Easter Ingredients With Sweet Cheese
- 350 grams of flour (1-2 tablespoons extra, only if needed)
- 4 yolks
- 75 ml. of lukewarm milk (depending on the absorption capacity of the flour may need 1-2 tablespoons of extra milk)
- 80 grams of sugar
- 15 grams of yeast
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- grated peel of 1/2 lemon
- 60 grams of melted butter
- 350 grams of well-squeezed whey cheese
- 150 grams of sugar (or more, if you prefer sweeter)
- 2 large, whole eggs
- 80 ml. of cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- peel from 1/2 lemon
- optional: 50 grams of raisins + 4 tablespoons of rum or liqueur
- in addition: 1 beaten egg yolk with 2 tablespoons of cold water
Easter With Sweet Cheese & # 8211 video recipe
Preparation Easter With Sweet Cheese & # 8211 dough
1. Sift the flour into a large bowl. In a bowl, rub the yeast vigorously with 2 teaspoons of sugar (out of the total amount provided for the dough) until liquefied and set aside.
2. Beat the yolks with the salt and the rest of the sugar until smooth. Add the vanilla extract and lukewarm milk. Mix well and add the activated yeast over the liquid ingredients.
3. Add the grated rind of 1/2 lemon over the sifted flour and then the liquid ingredients. Knead well until everything comes together then add the melted butter, but not hot, and continue to knead until you get a soft dough and rather mollusk, like cake. The dough is shaped into a ball and placed in a bowl greased with a little oil, covering with cling film. Allow to rise for 1-1 1/2 hours.
How to prepare Easter With Sweet Cheese & # 8211 stuffing
4. If you use raisins, now is the time to put them in a bowl and cover them with rum or liqueur, to hydrate.
5. For the filling, use a well-drained cow's cheese with whey, with a pleasant smell and without a hint of sourness. The cottage cheese is passed through a sieve, the rest of the ingredients are added and mixed well until a creamy filling is obtained. If raisins are used, add them with the liquid in which they were soaked.
6. After the dough has risen, cut two pieces of it that can be shaped the size of tennis balls (or just slightly larger). From the rest of the dough will form the border. I braided the border into 5, but it can just as well be braided into 2 or 3. Depending on how complicated you want the braid to be, you will cut the largest part of the dough into as many equal pieces.
7. Shape perfectly round, long rolls
70 cm and the border is woven from them. At the end it is twisted in the shape of a wreath, specific for Easter. On a tray covered with baking paper, flatten one of the pieces of dough kept in step 6 with your palms and shape it into a circle with a diameter of 22-23 cm. The braided border is placed all around and pressed well with your fingers. Cover the pasca thus formed with a clean, damp napkin, and let it rise. Meanwhile, turn on the oven and heat to 180 degrees Celsius.
8. Meanwhile, from the only remaining piece of dough, shape two equal rolls of dough and form the specific cross for Easter, which we will place on top of the filling. It is also kept covered with a clean towel, in a place away from electricity.
9. After the oven has warmed up, pour the filling into the middle of the dough. Grease the border with beaten egg yolk and bake. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the filling becomes firmer. Then carefully place the cross on top, grease it with egg yolk and bake for another 25 minutes. The total recommended baking time is 50 minutes. If the edges show signs of browning too quickly, I recommend that you wrap them carefully with aluminum foil and continue to bake the pasca until the recommended time is added.
Light summer pudding made of white chocolate cheese - a taste that cannot be put into words!
We recommend that you prepare a delicious pudding with white chocolate, which has a delightful taste and looks very much like a delicate and airy soufflé. This cheese pudding is characterized by a creamy and fluffy texture and a subtle taste of white chocolate. Even if you do not prefer cheese in any form, this delicacy will be a pleasant exception for you.
Method of preparation
1. Mix the cottage cheese, creamy milk or cream, semolina and sugar in a blender until you get a homogeneous mass. Add the egg and mix the mass with a whisk.
2. Break the chocolate into pieces and mix them with the cheese mass.
3. Put the dough obtained in a baking dish, greased with butter.
4. Place the pudding in the preheated oven at 200 degrees and bake for 30 minutes. You can prepare the multicooker pudding in the "baking" program for 35 minutes.
Note: if you are sweet lovers, then you can grease the pudding with condensed milk before serving. This will make the pudding more appetizing. You can serve it both hot and cold.
In a large bowl put eggs, salt, sugar and vanilla. Mix well for 2-3 minutes until you get a creamy composition, dense and double in volume.
Add the cottage cheese and mix for another minute.
Then incorporate the sifted flour together with the starch, using the whole mixer or a spoon / spatula.
*Do not add baking powder or other growth agent. The cake with sweet cheese and nutella will have to be dense and creamy, not fluffy and airy.
You will get a dense composition but flowing from the spatula.
Mix the nutella with 6-7 tablespoons of the cake batter.
*If you use fresh fruit, before placing them on top of the cake, sprinkle flour or starch on them. Do the same with the frozen ones.
Cover a 23 & # 21530 cm tray with baking paper (a smaller one works) and pour the white composition. Top with a teaspoon, from place to place, the one with nutella. Wipe the entire surface with a toothpick and create the marbled effect.
Bake the cake for 45-50 minutes at 170 ° C. When the edges have started to brown slightly, the cake with sweet cheese and nutella is ready.
For safety, put a toothpick in the white part and, if it comes out clean, the cake is baked. It should not be browned because it will become dry, not creamy.
Let it cool and cut it into the desired shape. It's a delight. Good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Easter with cheese, chocolate and mascarpone - recipe
All ingredients must be at room temperature. You can use whole milk, or skim milk.
- 125 g of butter
- 2 large eggs
- 200 g of sugar
- 120 ml of sweet milk
- 180 g of cake flour
- 100 g of cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of essence / vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 120 ml of hot water
Ingredients for the cheese layer:
- 300 g of cream cheese:
- 1 or
- 50 ml of cream
- 50 g of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 pinch of salt
Ingredients for the mascarpone layer:
- 250 g of mascarpone
- 250 ml of cream
- 50 g of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Method of preparation
Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
To bake this Easter, you need a round tray / shape with a diameter of 20 cm.
Grease it with oil and spread it on baking paper, including the walls.
How to make the countertop
Put the butter and sugar in a bowl and mix for 5 minutes, until it turns into an aerated foam.
In another bowl, sift the dry ingredients through a sieve and then mix: flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and salt.
In the butter foam, add one egg at a time and mix. Add the vanilla essence at the end.
Then add the flour and milk alternately in 3 rows: once flour, once milk, once flour.
At the end add hot water and mix.
How to make a layer of cheese
Put the cream cheese in a bowl and pass it / mix it until it is fine. Gradually add the powdered sugar and mix. Addition and salt.
Scrape the walls of the bowl as many times as needed.
Then add the beaten egg, cream and vanilla essence until all the ingredients are incorporated.
Pour half of the countertop composition into the prepared tray / mold. Level with a spatula.
Then pour a quarter of the cheese filling and level with a spatula.
Pour the rest of the countertop composition, then the rest of the cheese filling.
Even out with a spatula.
Put the tray in the oven and leave it for about an hour, or until the middle is almost done. In the center it should look like a coagulated jelly.
Turn off the heat, open the oven door slightly and let the pasca inside cool gradually for 20 minutes.
Then take it out of the oven and let it cool completely in the pan.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
How to make a layer of mascarpone
Put mascarpone in a bowl. Add the cream, powdered sugar and vanilla essence.
Mix until you get a thick cream, like hardened cream.
Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate. Resists cold for 2 days.
After Easter has been in the fridge for 2 hours and the mascarpone cream has cooled, you can go to the next step, which is decorating.
Remove the easter from the pan and place it on a plate. Grease the entire surface with mascarpone cream, covering the walls as well.
Cheesecake with creamy chocolate without baking by Simona Callas
"Life tastes better after a slice of cheesecake." (Jason Shaw)
When I want something sweet and I have Philadelphia cream cheese in the fridge, the first dessert I think of is cheesecake. It is prepared easily and quickly, even if it still has a significant waiting time (a few good hours), but it is a delicious, spectacular and very handy dessert. You don't need any skills to prepare it, nor any special talent to decorate it. But cheesecake has always been and will remain a dessert with which you can impress your family and conquer any guest, no matter how pretentious.
The dessert I propose to you today is a Cheesecake without baking, with a combination of white chocolate, dark chocolate and cream - what could be tastier than that? I used dark chocolate chips (drops), which make a pleasant contrast with the very sweet white chocolate and the cream in the composition of the cake.
For the base I used Oreo biscuits with vanilla cream. You can choose any other kind of cocoa biscuits, as well as you can use any other type of chocolate, it is your choice. I only recommend you to choose quality ingredients, because Cheesecake is a cake that in its simplicity, has an elegance and a refinement that gives it the quality of the ingredients in the composition.
Ingredients for the recipe for glazed heart cookies
- For cookies
- 250 g butter (at room temperature)
- 150 g sugar
- 1 or
- 400g flour
- peel of a lemon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- For royal icing glaze
- 2 egg whites
- 400 g powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- red food coloring
Papanasi cu chocolate & # 8211 galuste (gomboti) with cottage cheese and chocolate, an interesting variant of the classic Transylvanian boiled papanasi. A simple but tasty dessert. They can be presented with fresh fruit or compote, vanilla or chocolate sauces, meringues, whipped cream.
I had almost half a kilo of cottage cheese and I was ready to make it boiled papanasi (recipe here).
I had some children visiting, friends of my son. One of them doesn't like cow's cheese (his mother told me he doesn't eat it if he knows it's put that way). Good. Let's change the papanasi recipe and add some chocolate.
Said and done. I also changed the shape, I didn't make them round but in the form of dumplings. The success was just right, served with vanilla whipped cream, fresh fruit and melted chocolate they disappeared as quickly as I did! You can put more cocoa in the dough & # 8211 I didn't exaggerate because I made them for kids.
Here you will also find the recipe for papanasi prajiti.
From the ingredients below we obtained 24 papanasi (6 servings).
Beat the egg whites well with a little salt and then with sugar. Add the yolks crushed with a fork and finally the sifted flour mixed with baking powder and corn starch. Grease a cake tin with a drop of oil then cover with baking paper. Pour the dough, sprinkle grated chocolate on top and bake for about 20 minutes on a suitable heat in a preheated oven. Leave the baking tray to cool then cut it into two equal parts horizontally.
Mix the cheese with the cream, pour the sugar, then the hydrated gelatin in 100 ml of cold water and melted in a sea bath (not boiled!), And finally add the grated chocolate. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into two equal halves. The bent part is encrusted with a fork.
The red wine is boiled, in a taller vessel, together with the sugar, the cinnamon stick and the aromas of mulled wine. When the wine boils, add the pear halves and one left whole. Stir lightly from time to time and simmer for 20 minutes (if the pears are soft, leave for only 10 minutes). The pears are allowed to cool in the wine. After they have cooled, they are taken out in a strainer to be drained, and the wine syrup is strained and set aside.
The cake is mounted in a form with a detachable ring as follows:
place the first countertop, pour the fine cream cheese, then the second countertop that I previously stung from place to place with a fork. Decorate with pear halves placed on the edge, with the hole down. The whole pear is placed in the middle, and on top pour the jelly prepared according to the instructions on the package using the remaining wine sauce.
The cake with pears, chocolate and wine is left in the fridge for at least 2 hours, then cut into thin slices.